hay gav welcome to the site man... not too gend up on dump valves but there is a very indepth guide about them in this months j tuner..

an interesting read... turbo smart make some mint ones

if i were in the market for one tho i would get a hks ssqv.. a friend has one on his glanza and i could hear this thing blow off whilst doin 80 on the motorway with the tunes blarin/windows up as he flew past!

i think they are around 80 nicker but dont quote me on that bud..

hope that helps

I'll write a synopsis later when I get back, but basically the noisy ones are rubbish because the hole that lets the air escape is too small to do anything but make a lot of noise, they sound good but doesn't have any benefit. There are ones that work, but they are pretty quiet in operation. :huh:

I used to have a baileys, just sold it on eBay for £30.

now have a SSQV, thy are £250 new with fitting kit, but I gotmine from eBay for £120 and needed a fitted bracket which was £15 again from eBay. both sellers were based overseas, one in malaysia one in canada. it works out cheaper then buying one here in the uk

• 1 month later...