always wondered this.. stock gt full tank how many miles?

:thumbsup: Im so confused by this, i keep see people say 200-250 miles to a tank on their gt's... im like WTF my 306 does 500-600 and thats what i was used to when it was screwed out, is 250-300 average to a tank on a GT? what litre are their tanks? Dturbos have like 67 litres i think

mine too takes 30 quid to fill... i normally get about 200ish miles, (depending on if i have my lead boots on or not :thumbsup: ) but i never let it go below 1/4 of a tank mark, so prob got another 40 odd miles in that.

If you have a lead foot you'll see utter rubbish mpg (like above). My Glanza (same size tank) got me 340miles from Kilmarnock to Birmingham. Driving at around 65mph the whole way. :harhar:

That must have been a boring drive :thumbsup:

Yea i get around 200 miles to a tank on average

Using a bit of dodgy maths it must be 33 litres, I was right on the empty earlier and it took £30 to fill at 92.9 so thats roughly 33 litres to £30??

At a guess, with such low figures to everyone else, its either overfueling, or its a case of heavy foot syndrome lol

Heavy right foot lol!

Yeah its overfueling a little bit got told that when it went on the dyno!

Does about 28/30 mile on £5 i think last summer when i first got it i got it down to 20mpg lol i think id used 3 quarters of a tank in 70mile haha but thats following a fast driver in a pulsar that does about 14/15mpg

Its about a 33-35 litre tank id guess.

I get between 250-300 miles to a tank driving sensibly, i once got 350 but that was along the motorway down to glasgow.

I dont really care tho, it cost bugger all to fill up, i only have to fill it once or twice a month with my mileage. God i love it.

Is the ep82 and ep91 tank different or something?

I always thought the ep91 is 40 litres, but it might be 45. Most ive ever put in was 37litres and that was about 15 miles on the light.

I only get 350km out of mine though, it must be overfueling slightly as thats like 28 mpg

How people get 300 MILES out of a tank is beyond me, thats nearly 40mpg in a Gt turbo? ehh.