New Car Has Arrived Now With Pics P3

ok its an s14 lol got it today after a near 500 mile drive have had a few minor glitches but will have them sorted been up since 4.30am im wrecked. Many thanks to Trevor of tgtt for going with me and thanks to scottish cruiser of tgtt for helpin out with our probs :p

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SR20DET is a good base for modification (though I've heard yours is pre-modified already)

It's a big rear-hooker though and you'll need to watch when you put down the power, especially if it's got a larger turbo with more lag... going round a corner then you make full boost :lol:

shes puttin out immense power, during the drive home lets say the car abckfires in every gear perhaps pops flames. Hks dump valve best dump valve sound ive heard yet makes me smile every time after a little bit of boost buildin up n then ptssssssssssssssssssssssssh! Other than that car goes like stink has a heavy race clutch nismo short shifter LOL, i dunno its such an experience to be in it wheel spin in almost every gear power just kicks in around 3000rpm or so i think , cant wait till im out drivin i'll get some pics soon once weather picks up etc

Yeah get some pics up mate.

Remember with the a race type clutch you should blip the throttle on down chages to make them smoother. Does it have an uprated LSD? because some of the 2way drift LSD's make cars pretty damn hard to drive everyday, parking etc. 3000rpm? wow!! How long after does it make full boost? (and what sort of pressure is it running?)

Yeah 200sx's are known to pop flames, my bro's s13 is looks like a harrier on reheat sometimes :lol:

1.4 bar on high boost setting and 1 bar on low boost the guy ran that owned it before me, i don't think it has lsd im not sure though lol. ANd as for the clutch yeh your rite about blipping the throttle on down changes, car is pretty jerky in low gears especially when sitting in traffic etc

Some mods

:Apex 3" high performance cat back system

:Apex 3"front pipe and decat pipe

:Denso grade 8 iridium plugs

:Walbro 255litre per hour uprated fuel pump

:cusco front strut brace

:hks suction kit

:hks ssqv blow off valve

:apex type 2 fmic

:2mm trust metal head gasket

:garrett gt2871r ball bearing turbo

:aps paddle clutch