DENCENT WAGAN/DRIFITING GAMES?

• 7 months later...
The new need for speed shift is awesome for drifting etc.. Download your free full game pc "preview" like i did :thumbsup: .. Much cheaper :)

I found drifting on shift unbareable personally.

im not really sure how you could say its a rip off of grid seen as the nfs range has been around for years where as grid hasnt. the drifting takes a while to get into but once you get the hang of it its really good, you have to get the angle and speed spot on or you'll just spin out

im not really sure how you could say its a rip off of grid seen as the nfs range has been around for years where as grid hasnt. the drifting takes a while to get into but once you get the hang of it its really good, you have to get the angle and speed spot on or you'll just spin out

Need for speed should stay like Underground, on the streets racing! Not on tracks and racing circuits!

Bring back underground :):thumbsup:

This is still the best racing game to do with all the tuning/JDM stuff i rekon.

It came out on the Dreamcast and was exactly what your after, name of the game,drive about the motorway finding other cars to race,when you spot someone you drive up behind them and flash your lights :thumbsup: The racing begins, you win cars and money to then tune the car and the game goes from there. The last guy to beat is in an old datsun Z thing "the ghost" im sure he was, was fucking solid to beat him lol :)

simply a game inspired by a certain anime? sounds good!

like this?