my saxo rolling on rota's do you like?

hi all im new so prob not spoke to alot of you i joined as i was thinking of getting a starlet but due to low fund's and falling in love with my car again i've decided to keep my saxo. and going to go forth with all my old plans and mod's which are mainly performance stuff as im happy with the exteria at the momment. how ever i drove past a member on hear the other day called pav and fell in love with his wheels and was currious to see what they'd look like on my car so i did a lil chop......

what do you think yay or nay?

chop-13.jpg

thanx guy's :)

nice sax bud but for the rota's its a nay for me just dont think jap + french should mix imo.

but if u fancy it bud then fire away :)

cheers bud i think i love it more for the colour contrast than the actual wheels but i dont think any other wheels would look that good in that colour.

would rota's fit a saxo? :)

rotas arnt jap...they can go onto any car, mate they suit it well... ever thought about citroen zx volcane wheels? or 306 dturbo harriers in white?

nah ill check them wheels out tho cheers matey i think i got my hart set on these rotas now tho lol just wondering if red would look better than blue. :)

It could be worse. :p

It could be a 1.1 with VTR kit and badges. :)

lol i gues. what do you drive anyway ste?

it looks nice u know... must admit..

cheers matey :)

They look a bit buckled to me mate. :p

Nah, I like them, the more non-Jap cars that have Rotas the better, hopefully we can slowly filter them out. :p

haha i agree, get rotas ;)

lol

looks really nice man suits it alot!

thanx :p

Im sure Pav would be well chuffed to see another car rolling on blue Rota's.... oh and being a Saxo would make him even happier :)

I think you should stick to some schmidts (sp) or watever euro wheels and do them blue with a nice graffiti dish or something :p

I know they are only Rota's and not "JAP" but they are copies of jap rims therefore on a French car = Epic Fail, even though I think they look quite nice :)

So you're saying that although you think they look good, they fail purely because of not being the right 'style' for the origin of the car

So on that basis you think all Jap cars with OZ wheels for example are therefore 'fail' ?

Im sure Pav would be well chuffed to see another car rolling on blue Rota's.... oh and being a Saxo would make him even happier :)

I think you should stick to some schmidts (sp) or watever euro wheels and do them blue with a nice graffiti dish or something :D

I know they are only Rota's and not "JAP" but they are copies of jap rims therefore on a French car = Epic Fail, even though I think they look quite nice :p

lol, I cant argue with that. As much as I'd like to say go for it as the blue looks nice, I have to say no purely on the basis that those are literally my new wheels in that pic and too see another identical pair rolling around the local area would probs make me cry :D lmao. It was bad enough for tucka, he made a topic saying goodbye to them, thats how unique they are. :)

At the end of the day though, you could buy any nice looking rim and have it custom painted and itll look sick. Why not try something unusual like others have mentioned, imagine BBS rims (the ones popular with the golfs) in a custom deep gold. Would look sweet against silver B)

I forgot you pm'd me and I'm up for a meet if you want mate. :p