My new ride- Nissan Skyline R33GTS-T Type-M

Well I finally shifted the glanza and yes I am gonna miss her like mad but I am already addicted to my new car which I should hopefully pickup next weekend!

Just like the glanza I will be the first uk registered owner of the skyline.

Been to view and drive her a few times and O MY GOD shes awesome, rear wheel drive FTW!!!

Anyways got a few quick snaps of her the other weekend so here we are.

First things I wanna get sorted first is to get a japspeed FMIC, boost controller, and then hopefully when the pennies build back up get her down to RSP for some serious tuning. O and I gotta do something about that hideous mesh on the front end.

288owm1.jpg

2z40dxt.jpg

301eu0y.jpg

jjlcuo.jpg

cheers for comments and yeah the rear tint is fucked but will be gettin sorted.

Kaz the black glanza is from rotherwick I think - don't think he's much of an enthusiast though, I will defo still hang out with you starlet lot for sure so lets meet up soon.

sold the glanza to a guy in birmingham by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I will try to get some more snaps up soon but first let me share a few things from my first weekend with her

picked her up on thursday and drove her straight home with no probs - could not quite believe how good she is on fuel!

Got in from work friday and gave her a proper wash, was a nice dry night so ditched the pubs and took the skyline with the gf out for a lovely backroad country drive and then a quick blast through winchester city - wow this machine gathers proper attention round the towns.

saturday - decided to set off for a visit to the zoo with the gf, gets all the way there to park up and realise the passenger front wheel has just punctured :p Anyways spare goes on and we depart immediately as the garage closes at 3 and wanted my two new front tyres fitted for the remainder of the weekend - kinda sad I did'nt see the giraffes :p

Anyway, after slightly pushing the recommended speed of 50mph on the gammy spare wheel we arrived at the tyre bay just in time for 2 new toyo proxes for a good price including tracking.

cheers to those guys for sorting me out when there was like less than ten mins till close, o and to the little asian kid with his dad who made me smile again after he walks into reception and says

'look daddy theres a skyline over there, can we go see'

when theres like an 03 plate bmw m5 also being fitted next to it, the owner just keeps his head in his mag - classic

So yeah kinda an expensive first weekend but shit happens and hopefully the next will work out the way I plan

nice car mate what mods are on it

i had the same reaction from people with my old skyline.

i take it you wasn't driving it hard for you to say its good on petrol because my old car drank like a fish lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...