OMG! Dragonball Movie!

dont know if there are any fans on here but their releasing a dragon ball movie very soon and i cant wait. been a huge fan of the manga series and im looking forward to a live action movie. anybody else like it?

Ben

its a horrible Americanized Hollywood style make of DBZ... i fear the worst!!

i do animation so cant help but like a bit of the old DBZ but the film is going to be a pile of shite!

it has nothing to do with the DBZ series goku in the film for some reason is human lol and pikalo isn't even green lmao!

it will be crap end of...stick with the animated series that's awesome stuff

its a horrible Americanized Hollywood style make of DBZ... i fear the worst!!

I realized this when watching the trailer. They should do a cartoon movie, now that would be good.

And its the same with the new Street Fighter film. It looks like utter shit just like the old films with Van Twat in em'. How ever the old cartoon film was wicked!

its due out on the 4th of april . also i think picolo is green in the movie but he doesnt have his antenna from what i can see.

@ 5T4R7ET N/A there have been many cartoon dragonball movies thier just hard to find

big fan of dragonball. got all on dvd i was actualy watching one whilrt i type this. the wnrd is he will be green but no antena. and its supposed to be based around losly speaking the first weternised series piccolo jr saga where it goer back to the start and misses out aload of bits. i personaly think its gona be surrounding the tournament finnishing up with goku finaly winning it for the first time.