22nd febuary @ knockhill

bucketep91 - you didn't happen to be at scottisch modified car show at knockhill last year did you? sure I saw a white glanza like yours, I was parked a wee tad across from one like yours, mines was black with a varis bonnet?? Tell me to shut up if am talking rubbish lol.

bucketep91 - you didn't happen to be at scottisch modified car show at knockhill last year did you? sure I saw a white glanza like yours, I was parked a wee tad across from one like yours, mines was black with a varis bonnet?? Tell me to shut up if am talking rubbish lol.

aye that was me i was sitting with my m8s red zetec S and a megane turbo if i remember rght? u and your mate left your car abandoned all day lol.

aye that was me i was sitting with my m8s red zetec S and a megane turbo if i remember rght? u and your mate left your car abandoned all day lol.

Aye you had a lacoste trackie on I think, yeah I was parked on the otherside of the track and went up near the track cause my mate was going round the track. Was parked next to my mates lexus. Ha we were up for 14 hours repairing the front end of that glanza to an acceptable standard, wouldn't have guessed it though.

Aye you had a lacoste trackie on I think, yeah I was parked on the otherside of the track and went up near the track cause my mate was going round the track. Was parked next to my mates lexus. Ha we were up for 14 hours repairing the front end of that glanza to an acceptable standard, wouldn't have guessed it though.

wasnt me with the lacoste tracky lol havent worn 1 of them in years. that would av been 1 of ma m8s.

id never have guesed it looked fine to me lol