The hangers etc... are the same but the actual bit where the exhaust connects up to the downpipe/manifold are obviously going to be different because of the turbo. Could do a custom job on it though. IIRC the standard Glanza system is 2 inch diameter? That would be ok for the N/A but anything bigger is too much IMO unless the engine is heavily modded.

Don't take my word for it though, best to ask someone who has actually had a different exhaust fitted.

The hangers etc... are the same but the actual bit where the exhaust connects up to the downpipe/manifold are obviously going to be different because of the turbo. Could do a custom job on it though. IIRC the standard Glanza system is 2 inch diameter? That would be ok for the N/A but anything bigger is too much IMO unless the engine is heavily modded.

Don't take my word for it though, best to ask someone who has actually had a different exhaust fitted.

So what about from the cat back???? Can't see no real difference as its the same floor plan, and in all honesty, I only want the mid section as I want to keep my tte backbox. Engine is standard bar an air filter, just want a bit more noise without being stupid or losing originality.

Thanks

Not much point then surely?

Not yet a manifold designed for the 4e, so you would have to keep that standard, theres a cat and midbox on the centre pipe so unless you want to decat theres not much point in looking for a mid section.

I have a glanza s zaust which is decated with a stainless centre pipe.

Could do that?

go to a zaust fabricator to have a custom centre pipe made.

If i were you id keep the tte box, if you change it, il buy it :)

Mitch

Well basically i'd like a straight through pipe from the manifold to the backbox, the silence is killing me, and I don't fancy having something fabricated as it isn't tried or tested, it's just made to fit, not to suit the engine or car.

As for the manifold, I found this?

It's for the 5EFE, but been told there's a possibility it may fit, but i'm unsure, anyone care to shed some light???

5EFE Manifold

Not much point then surely?

Not yet a manifold designed for the 4e, so you would have to keep that standard, theres a cat and midbox on the centre pipe so unless you want to decat theres not much point in looking for a mid section.

I have a glanza s zaust which is decated with a stainless centre pipe.

Could do that?

go to a zaust fabricator to have a custom centre pipe made.

If i were you id keep the tte box, if you change it, il buy it :)

Mitch

The manifold i'm not too bothered about, but between that and the backbox, i'd like it straight through, with the option to bolt a cat in for mot purposes, and as for the tte box, I might sell it, depending on the price. It's nearly new, only a couple of months old, sounds nice from outside.

Best option for performance wud be a custom 2inch diameter pipe, with small middle box and back box. And u can have a removable cat.

Or have a cat, no middle box and a back box.

As for 5EFE Manifold there has been loads of discussion of it in the tech section

Best option for performance wud be a custom 2inch diameter pipe, with small middle box and back box. And u can have a removable cat.

Or have a cat, no middle box and a back box.

As for 5EFE Manifold there has been loads of discussion of it in the tech section

Not after performance as such, justr aesthetics, plus the mid box catches quite easily, will end up ripping it off.

The manifold i'm not too bothered about, but between that and the backbox, i'd like it straight through, with the option to bolt a cat in for mot purposes, and as for the tte box, I might sell it, depending on the price. It's nearly new, only a couple of months old, sounds nice from outside.

PM me if you do plan on selling it

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...