TD12-Ultimate - any one want to test it?

Guest Enzo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mate 1bar is 1bar at the end of the day same amount of pressure as a ct9 at 1bar people run 1bar on td04 no problem , long as you have correct supporting mods and a good map should be spot on :harhar:

yeah mate 1bar is 1bar at the end of the day same amount of pressure as a ct9 at 1bar people run 1bar on td04 no problem , long as you have correct supporting mods and a good map should be spot on :harhar:

The pressure remains the same but the flow is increased with the bigger turbo, more flow means more oxygen hence the need for more fuel.

The stock ECU run's rich so it will certainly be leaner, at least get the fueling checked.

yes the man is correct , sorry should of said that aswe :harhar: ll

The pressure remains the same but the flow is increased with the bigger turbo, more flow means more oxygen hence the need for more fuel.

The stock ECU run's rich so it will certainly be leaner, at least get the fueling checked.

• 3 weeks later...

id still love to see some rr's too :( also any body actualy running above 1.1 bar as the warrenty is set at 1.6 isnt it? id realy like to know what these tubbys can do as im now thinking of a td05 instead as it will hit big power with little effort. can some of you who bought these give us some info on how they prefom please :p

the warrenty will be set at 1.3-4 initialy, theres one running in a daily up in fife. mines is going on within the next week. bens should be on by this weekend and the same with miller,

my last exam was last week there so i can concentrait on the cars getting ready for jae. then im sticking a td12 on the 4x4 but first need to get the engine and loom in plush finnish the suspension and brakes on both eps.

i know you have had other comitments mate :( just desprate to see what they can do as it was said to rival a td04 and its seems like know one is running much boost on them :p was expecting to hear of like 260bhp outputs by now lol cant see how people havnt fitted them on yet my gt spec was on the day it turned up :p

• 3 weeks later...
surely some of the people who have them have put them on the r/r, or have they just stuck them on and not worried about getting fuelling checked

haha your right impatient. give it time man. that bit highlighted is a bit like erm what do you think? yes i think thats what they are doing. so the engines can go pop.

in time. il try and get a dyno print out of Ramseys. he has been driving daily at 1.2 bar for quite a while now. in acceleration it feels comparable to a tdo4 at 1 bar but with less lag. had a bit of play with a focus st and there was no contest. and he mullered a 300 bhp saf,

i think they will produce 200+bhp, but with some cams added to that you would have a very potent car. 230+ but this is speculation until more of us have them under our bonnet.

was planning on getting mine done at the same time its all on and plugged in but the four wheel drive wont start. still to look into it.

ben is running one but the clutch is slipping like a bitch. and miller will have his on by the weekend hopefully..

was expecting to hear of like 260bhp outputs by now

i dont think that is possible to be honest. this was designed to make the most hybrid power from a ct12. there have been a few teething problems but id expect 200+ with shitloads of torque. if you build up the engine more i think it would have the perfect power and torque and response for the weight.

i still wish i had taken up the testing offer as i have a forged lump ad would of had no issue with turning up the boost to see what they could produce looking at cams for my engine soon so will post up rr of the max i can get from the gt spec on a speced up lump :p

• 2 weeks later...

well guys this week i fitted a new paddle clutch and manged to tame the td12 :thumbsup: the power difference is awesome and im uber chuffed i made the choise to get the td12 over the gt-spec. as for when she comes on song im yet to record it as im busy trying to keep it on the road but i shall post up an update with a video if possible. anybody thinking of buying thisa setup will not be disapointed i can guarantee! i would also like to thank enzo for his awesome service and tech help when i got stuck and tong for develping a sweet ass turbo :D

got mine on a running now , waiting on fuel pump (hopefully be delivered tomorrow) then off to the dyno on friday to get the fueling check and hopefully if all is well with fueling a power run. will only be on about 12psi of boost though as need to wait a few months till i can get and map my emb. cant wait.

any guess on power peeps?

spec.

td12 turbo (at 12psi)

weper power up kit

2.25 full exhaust system

hdi fmic

fse fpr

tuning developments fuel pump

tuning developments catch can

hdi ebs

ngk iridium plugs

magnecor leads

tial ewg

probs summit missed but you get the idea engine wise <_<

• 4 weeks later...

any results?

got mine on a running now , waiting on fuel pump (hopefully be delivered tomorrow) then off to the dyno on friday to get the fueling check and hopefully if all is well with fueling a power run. will only be on about 12psi of boost though as need to wait a few months till i can get and map my emb. cant wait.

any guess on power peeps?

spec.

td12 turbo (at 12psi)

weper power up kit

2.25 full exhaust system

hdi fmic

fse fpr

tuning developments fuel pump

tuning developments catch can

hdi ebs

ngk iridium plugs

magnecor leads