TD12-Ultimate - any one want to test it?

Guest Enzo

Guest Enzo

great news just recieved a batch of two new externaly gated td12 specs and the waterlines are both on the same side ala tdo4L

so tdo4L oil and waterlines will fit 100% !!!!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enzo

well we should have some concrete dynographs by the 30th of this month. then i will put them on sale,

the full kit which will include

• oil return/braded feed
  • all gaskets
  • braded water lines
  • manifold
  • decat
  • td12 ultimate

im trying to keep it under £1000

this is only a rough estimate at this stage and might go up or down dependant on when we have the full kit assembled in front of us and prices for gaskets and lines all added up.

if you've got a kit now i would be willing to take it off your hands but i wouldnt want to push it any more than a bar. its either this or a td04 setup but i think this may perform better on a standard engine than a td04. let us know fella

well we should have some concrete dynographs by the 30th of this month. then i will put them on sale,

the full kit which will include

• oil return/braded feed
  • all gaskets
  • braded water lines
  • manifold
  • decat
  • td12 ultimate

im trying to keep it under £1000

this is only a rough estimate at this stage and might go up or down dependant on when we have the full kit assembled in front of us and prices for gaskets and lines all added up.

Does that price include the external wastegate as its not listed?

Guest Enzo

@ marcoos yea dude it will fit fine with this turbo :surrender:

@ lee no the price does not include an external gate, il leave that up to the customer as their is choice out there

would you be able to chop and change parts of the kit i.e just turbo or turbo and line and manifold etc etc or will it all be just one package? as i allready got an sps decat (need new gaskets thou) and i was just gonna ask.

dam finally lol, been waiting a very long time for this, it would either have been this or the gt spec as i have owned one before and wont try any other hybrid

you can sure bet i'l be buying one of these of you enzo lol

will you be doing a group buy bro or just normall sales?

affy

Guest Enzo

hey Affy normal sales the now buddy thanx for the interest and loyalty to the brand :surrender:

@ garbla yea aswell as being sold as a full kit the turbo will also be sold as single units with oil and waterlines,

keep an eye out in the tong turbo traders shop for a full release soon

Guest Enzo

im waitng back from purtek for oil and waterlines prices then il post a price.

it will be abit more than the gt spec due to the amount of engineering involved as its a proper hybrid in the true sense of the word and not just a hi flow unit like the gt spec

no problem man, give me a call when you have some time for a little advise as i think i might just get my current mani welded and wait for you to release this kit and snap ya hands off.

just depends what else id have to get for the car.

soundo, ive got your number, il give you a call at some point soon, have two important exams this week, after that im free lol

sorted matey, good luck with the exams!

enzo mate, after you get results from this unit. please will you ask your supplier to send you one out exactly the same but keep the td04 compressor cover on it instead of sticking the much more restrictive ct9 one on.

i feel it will make much better power that way and would be really nice to see the difference that bigger a/r compressor cover would add.

not slating the product as its a great idea and im sure will work well. its just i see that area as an unnessery restriction

Guest Enzo

im ahead of you dude, and i understand what your saying the restriction is the tiny snail of the ct9

but th major point of this hybrid is its a ct9 hybrid so had to use it so it would fit with the majority of ct9 intercoolers

im ahead of you dude, and i understand what your saying the restriction is the tiny snail of the ct9

but th major point of this hybrid is its a ct9 hybrid so had to use it so it would fit with the majority of ct9 intercoolers

modifing the pipework would be quite an easy job really but i can see your point, would make fitting a little more difficult for some. ive always thought that the biggest restriction would be the turbine housing. but as dub7's hybrid made amazing power with the ct9 housing i feel it cant really be the main restriction.

ive been so tempted to take my hybrid off and swap the compressor cover to a bigger ct12 one to see the difference in power.

good to see this is moving forward and im looking forward to the results. im sure it makes for an impressive motor

enzo mate, after you get results from this unit. please will you ask your supplier to send you one out exactly the same but keep the td04 compressor cover on it instead of sticking the much more restrictive ct9 one on

Id be much more interested in the above if it was available

Id be much more interested in the above if it was available

sorry guys but to be fair if thats what you are looking for why dont you just buy a td04 hybrid and td04 mani or an adaptor to fit the ct9 mani's? the idea is this rivals the td04 kits other wise its just a td04 that fits ct9 mani's :D dont get me wrong im not having a go by any means just saying it defeats the idea of a ct9 hybrid :D

im soo desprate to take one off your hands when the kits are ready finally got to the bottom of my boost problems and it turnred out to be my hybrid lol the internal gate had opened slightly so if i had just bloody tested this it would have fixed the problem lol oh well.