TD12-Ultimate - any one want to test it?

Guest Enzo

looks really good enzo,

i will def buying one of these when there for sale.

have you got a ruff guess for the price of the complete kit with mani,turbo,oil and water lines ?????

also when do you reckon it will be goining on sale????

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the interest people,

the full kit will be available once i get a concrete dynograph,

i have a setup here - a waistgate, but ive alot on right now so wont know when i will have time to fit it for atleast another month with the 4x4 getting here and other things going on

thats why im looking for a tester to supply the turbo at a reduced price and to get a concrete dynograph,

once i have that i will release prices

and yes they will eather be sold as single units with oil + waterlines or full turbo kits with mild steal manifolds with the help of Kieth.

so does anyone want to test this turbo? i have a new unit waiting to be shipped over for the tester

pm me about the testing it side mate what you would need to test it as i dont know if mines up to the challange.

^^ Ditto

Just about to purchase the same mani with external wastegate, depending on the other bits needed and price then im very interested in this.

hey Enzo, I've got boost issues at the mo due to an exhaust mani gasket :) gotta strip down the turbo hit ect on the weekend and try and fix it, so doesnt look like i will be able to test just yet. sorry :)

where are you going to get your tial one from? ready to get mine then i can start testing

no takers yet for testing in the mean time.

keaith has come up with an external kit also so, just need figures now

i got my metal gaskets from a us trader and im keeping the jdm sports wastegate as it seems ok at the mo, but nick at tuning developments is by far the cheapest tial wastegate dealer mate, is about half way down the page :p

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26752

I've got a tax return to do in the next few weeks so my have some spare money coming up (i hope) im still soooo interested in this turbo mate. keep me informed on how your getting on as i may still jump in to the testing if thats ok?

p.s any updated pics of the finished test unit?

• 2 weeks later...

drop me a pm enzo with regards to my questions on the oil and water line ect, still very interested mate, would one of danes new sps ct9 oil lines work on this?

Guest Enzo

pm replied y3lo

to all others ooking for an update i have three potential testers lined up, anyone else willing to test pm me, the more dynos that come out the better,

unfortunately i have not fitted mine yet as stated above as i just dont have any time right now to move forward with fitting to my ep95 as i have soo much on right now with work and such

im im also in the process of respraying athena and getting her suspension all sorted for the highland hoon in two weeks which takes precidence right now

drop me a pm enzo with regards to my questions on the oil and water line ect, still very interested mate, would one of danes new sps ct9 oil lines work on this?

could you send me off another pm telling me what you want to know and il get back to you mate

and to your second question no.

it comes with an oil return kit and bango bolts pictured bellow, been on the blower to purtek and i can supply the oil feed,

P1050804.jpg

just a quick question. from the look of the pics that are at the top will this fit in with exhausts and decats that are all ready out there as the from the pic it looks to be slightly smaller. jsut a question that i dont see that has already been asked.

Guest Enzo

its just the angle of the pics,

it will fit 100% with all current ct9 exhausts and decats, thats what it was designed to do. :wacko: