ok time to start my new project up, for the past 3 years i have had a Toyota starlet sr and had a good time with it but it was time for a change so i sold her :p and went out and got an esi eg

in April i will be going off to the army so don't expect the mad work on this yet because.... well its not going to happen unless my bro dus it ......... no

i got her last Friday for the sum of £850 so its not in the best of conditions but its not bad, its been loerd 30mm on 16s (wank) and has a random jap can on her the bad bits are manly the pant work is a bit well 14 year old and has small rust spot in the normal bit and a cracked front bumper but not all that bad

i no she need a clean hear she is when i got her

mecivic2-2.jpg

day after i got her and i started working on her had sum stainless steel pipe so got the old heat wrap out and wrapped it up then slammed an induction kit on the end

mecivic3-2.jpg

mecivic4-2.jpg

mecivic-2.jpg

i am going to mack a box thing to keep it all cool

next is them 16s i have just finished spraying up the wheels that wear on my old gt turbo starlet thare 15s :wink: ( no finished pics) and just have to get sum rubber on them and fire them on

newwheels4-2.jpg

newwheels-1.jpg

newwheels2-2.jpg

newwheels3-2.jpg

and i started to fit all black dash parts but run out so i am just going to get sum more pant soon

more to cum soon

tin

update time

sorry no pitchers this time :D

i had sum 22 pipe ans an old Honda cat sitting so i got welding and made a decat up and got it on, you want to hear it lol al get a vid up soon

Looks cool mate. What engine is it? The 1.5 SOHC?

yer at the moment but i have lots of stuff sitting in my garage, like about 3 engines sum wear my brow has a cam for it so it will be stage 2

yer at the moment but i have lots of stuff sitting in my garage, like about 3 engines sum wear my brow has a cam for it so it will be stage 2

woooooops what am i on about its a 1.6 vtec

got the buffer out and had a wee t cut and wax then took sum pics so hear thy are shooed be getting a new bumper next week if i have ££

sunnydaypics9.jpg

sunnydaypics8.jpg

sunnydaypics19.jpg

sunnydaypics20.jpg

sunnydaypics3.jpg

sunnydaypics5.jpg

sunnydaypics4.jpg

sunnydaypics14.jpg

sunnydaypics6.jpg

sunnydaypics7.jpg

sunnydaypics17.jpg

sunnydaypics12.jpg

sunnydaypics16.jpg

sunnydaypics10.jpg

sunnydaypics11.jpg

sunnydaypics.jpg

sunnydaypics2.jpg

sunnydaypics18.jpg

mecivic3-3.jpg

tintin

Nice little motor you got there. What litre are these ESI's and whats the performance figures?/

Keep up the good work

thy are 1.6 vtec so not had it dynoed yet but there 125bh standard and when its in tec its rapid

nice car..cant wait to see it with the new wheels.

Armand

thanks bud yer me to lol

when its in tec its rapid

Since when does the SOHC have a Vtec kick to it?! ;)

Looks nice dude, liking the orange rims! I don't see the point of the heatwrap on the inlet though, it'll probably help keep it warmer therefore your car slower!

^^ is it quicker than the SR with the mods you had done to it

yer allot faster.. and better handling too

Since when does the SOHC have a Vtec kick to it?! ;)

Looks nice dude, liking the orange rims! I don't see the point of the heatwrap on the inlet though, it'll probably help keep it warmer therefore your car slower!

looks good thow

with out sounding like a dick i think that you need to do sun research in to hondas..... the 1.6 sohc esi is a vtec thats why thay are liked by people wanting to put a b16 in and stuff ans the vtec solenoid is already there and plumed in

tin

just to prove it this if from wilepeda : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_D_engine

The Honda D engine is a family of inline 4-cylinder engines used in a variety of compact Honda models, most commonly the Honda Civic, CRX, Logo, Stream, and first-generation Integra. Its displacement ranges between 1.2 and 1.7 liters and is available in SOHC and DOHC versions; with some SOHC models equipped with VTEC. Power range started from 62 hp (46 kW) to 130 hp (97 kW). The D-series was introduced in 1984 and ended production in 2005 with the introduction of the 8th generation Honda Civic.

D16Z6

Found in

1992-1995 Honda civic Si

1992-1995 Honda Civic EX, EX-V

1992-1995 Honda Civic ESi (European Market)

1993-1995 Honda Del Sol Si (US)

1993-1995 Honda Del Sol ESi (European)

Displacement : 1,590 cc (97 cu in)

Bore and Stroke : 75 mm Ã? 90 mm (3.0 in Ã? 3.5 in)

Compression : 9.2:1

Power : 125 hp (93.2 kW, 127 ps) @ 6600 rpm

Torque : 106 ft·lb (14.7 kg/m, 144 Nm) @ 5200 rpm

Redline : 7200 rpm

Fuel Cut : 7411 rpm

VTEC Switchover : 5200 rpm

Fuel Control : OBD-1 MPFI

Head Code : P08

ECU Code : P28

hey dude,good lil motor! i use to have a lil 1.3 but put a d16z6 motor in it the same which is in urs, had a lightend balanced flywheel,4branch mani,decat,uprated clutch,short arm induction, and it pulled harder than most b16s raped my mates ek vti, it was truely rapid for a d series,very under estimated engines is the d series!

and it only takes a few simple mods to really make these cars look nice.

heres a pic of my old civic

DSC00835.jpg

yer am chuffed to bits with it, been in to my Honda's for years and i think all the Honda's in the west have been in my garage for work at sum point my brow has 2 egs one track b20 beset and a jap in-port vti weapon.

it was the obverse move IMO i have a garage full of parts and engines for one thing and know then inside out which i never with the sr