Glanza Hunting

Went to go and have a look at this glanza the other day. Pretty nice I thought, it's a 98, but can anyone spot what worried me slightly?

dsc000786fq.th.jpgdsc000798gy.th.jpgdsc000808gk.th.jpgdsc000811tl.th.jpgdsc000829mp.th.jpg

P.S.

Sorry Rubix, looks like there may be 2 white Glanza's rolling about east ayrshire :huh:

Yeah I asked the guy why it never had the late bumper, he said that there were a period of 98's which didn't come with them. But I did notice a little ding on the front edge of the bonnet, so I thought it'd been in a bump and they just decided to replace the front bumper with an early one (is it true about 98's also having early revision bumpers? - just I could use extra bargaining chips.)

They have it advertised at £6995. It depends how much I can get them down if I am to buy it though, because it's totally standard (I had a GOOD look) apart from an exhaust, suspension, wheels, boost gauge and turbo timer.

They've also got another 2 glanza's in at the mo, a silver 96, and another white 99

Yeah saw the link for the burgandy one on here earlier.

Is it defo koni shocks Wullie? I noticed they were yellow but the car was pretty low so couldn't get a good look, be good if they were.

I didn't realise about the early/new bumper/interior situation. Cheers guys. The seats aren't very supportive I found. I always liked the recaro's with the meash headrest.