bought those volks rays... pretty good nick apart from ones slightly ill but not too noticable..

good points, good nick, lighter than the sparcos, got some stickers with them :lol:

bad points: no centre caps anyone know where to get some?.. need spigot rings to be safe.. if people could update me on that that would be great, also my bolts stick out too far and look shit..so some nicely sized one need to go on could someone help me on that too please?..

^^help me please^^ :huh:

pics..

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

nice set of alloys there Gaz :lol:  How much they set you back? as a mate was looking for some.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

set me back inbetween 300 and 500 lol :huh:

second hand.

Gaz ill answer both of your qus, centre caps and spigot rings ask envy performance, spigot rings will be a tenner delievered - rays centre caps r stupid money lookin at £70

Mate, i have some plain plack center caps from rota.

They are 5£ each on there site but ill sell all 4 for a tenner. brand new

And also , these would suit the rims better, the center caps that i have on mine now, they are mettalic bronze in the light but turn darker in the dark. youve seen em before , them ones stand out from the rim.

i dunno how much id let you have them for, probably the same, but id need to wait for my new caps to come, as im getting chrome lookin caps...

if your interested matey gimme a shout

good work matey, picked mine up yesterday too.

i need spigots also, i'll be going to my cousin's garage tomorrow as they're a big tire/alloy dealer, so he should be able to sort me out.

although luckily mine came with centre caps, really cool carbon effect ones too, which is nice.

14812112673.jpg

i gave mine a sponge down yesterday, fronts were clean but the insides were filthy, although all i did was just use the general combined wash/wax that i use to wash the car with, didnt go to the effort of waxing/polishing em or nowt or using any dedicated wheel cleaner (looked at some but couldnt be farked), but they pretty much came out lovely, not a mark on em anywhere, which was surprising considering the price.

chuffed to bits i am, shame about the marks on yours, you sure its not something else? maybe the laquer was a bit marked anyway (may be something under the laquer)??

the pic the guy put on the forum of em must've been the worse one because it was quite scratched on the spokes etc, but didnt look so bad as to allow water etc under the laquer.

painted i think, no on those pics was dirt mate they arnt scratched at all. one wheel is worse than the rest. then those white blodges come up as if the laguers chipping.. which wasnt like that before i cleaned them the day before.