Hello, my names connor, live over in Ireland. Im 15 and bought my first starlet just after halloween of 08. Not much has happened up untill now except for gathering parts. I have just got myself a place in my fathers garage but cause he's a mechanic its not permanent but sure its better than anything i dont know how to post pictures plus my cameras broke but will ask my uncle so should maybe get pics up soon. So here are the plans a little ambictious but gotta try and also a parts list

full respray in WRC Subaru blue [need paint]

16" alloys [check]

respray alloys white

spoiler [check, got one off a honda civic]

sideskirts [please don't laugh but i got sum off a Ssanngong Musso, Yes the crappy jeep should look well though once i get them too fit something sort off like a glanza skirt]

bucket seats [check]

cone filter [check]

front bumper [need]

blue harnesses any point

tachmeter/oil/temperature

spedometer

ep80/82 dash

strut brace [in the middle of making one]

a nice small backbox 2-3"

front door cards

and loads more will update the rest later, if anybody has got any off these parts for sale pm me, :) ,dont go thinking its a cheque book car its being built by genuine scrapyard parts lol its got real tight budget any coments welcome and will try to get some pics up soon

thanks for reading

Mate, no ones laughing its sounds like a real adventure you`ve got planned there get some pictures fired up and most of all welcome to uksc enjoy your stay :)

thanks mate i'll try and get pics up this weekend is there a certain amount of posts im meant to have before i can post pics

i thought id tell you a bit about beatsie's history. the reg is 4 FLI i think thats 85, correct me if im wrong. The previous owner did a bit of a bodge job fitting the engine a 1.3 efi [meaty] he seemed to have rushed fitting the loom so is wired all funny, like it doesnt switch on, it charges sum times :) so may need a new loom, but when i say new i mean ripped out of an unsuppecting starlet awaiting the crusher :lol: im a tight fooker. so other than that im quite happy.

ohh and if anyone has a front bumper for an ep70 let me know

sideskirts [please don't laugh but i got sum off a Ssanngong Musso, Yes the crappy jeep should look well though once i get them too fit something sort off like a glanza skirt]

:) hahahaha :p

Oh wait, you said DON'T laugh :)

Na bud, fair play, sounds like your onto a goodn if im honest mate.

Get some pics up :lol:

Oh and welcome by the way, I'm no longer the youngest on the club (only just turned 16 :p )

:D hahahaha :)

Oh wait, you said DON'T laugh :p

Na bud, fair play, sounds like your onto a goodn if im honest mate.

Get some pics up :lol:

Oh and welcome by the way, I'm no longer the youngest on the club (only just turned 16 :p )

thanks for the warm wellcome guys i was just finishing one of the skirts not on yet but ready too. Was at my spoiler got it on me and a mate drilling holes in the dark after alot measuring swearing and more swearing im afraid off what it will look like in daylight :D one thing though i need to make brackets as its just skims the roof when being opened :)

i got my bucket seats back today from being upholstered got both seats recovered for â?¬50 (bargain) :lol:

when i got the seats i got them of a good friend of mine who took them out of his rally car as they were out of date so got them for â?¬00.00 :) but they were torn and the fabric was hanging of it plus it was blue :) and the didnt recline but i wasnt going to argue with him. So i got them recovered in lush, black and grey :D and then started work on the rails. what a BAS**RD im sure a lot of you know what it like trying to make them fit :p but got one done and am really happy there really comfy as well as being a full race seat

ohh, and does anyone know if a ep82 or ep91 strut brace fit an ep70 :p

Connor

full respray in WRC Subaru blue [need paint]

16" alloys [check]

respray alloys white

Sounds alot like my EP71! ^_^

Mine is blue with white wheels too. Get those photos up! :D

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update i havent done one in a while as im busy with school :wub: but i started work on beatsie's exterior so i got out the body filler. I've set myself a deadline as i wanted painted in the good weather so the start of august i want it welded and painted or damn close :wub: origanally i was going to paint it my self but a friend offered to paint it as long as i prepare it hes a professinal panel beater in a toyota garage and i also dreamt up more ideas in my history class :D:thumbsup::lol:

• 7 months later...

havent posted in ages, alls not going well over the summer i fell out with the starlet and bought a nova. So absolute fook alls been done on the starlet. At the minute gathering a few bits before christmas i finally got a front bumper :lol: ,a dash,a sparco steering wheel and clocks. Im feeling inspired now becuase of this club so in the new year will get pics up and will really crack on. Will you all forgive me for buying a vauxhall :p

TRAITOR! GET OUT!!

Ahh i'm only messing mate, long time no see, will you get some pictures up this time? Or will you blag it :lol:

About the Nova.. You got any window stickers? Such as "You've just been Novataken" ?