Sure you dont like THIS

Or even THIS

lobo? B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hah... actually I do quite like it. For some reason it just doesn't feel right when I'm in the car myself?? get what I mean? B) Like going to a club yourself and standing nodding your head B) (in my opinion)

Guest Enzo

that sounds minted! well into anything fast and upbeat, makes me want to kain it faster!!

the first clubland extreme is good tooo!

goin to that colours fest tonight, should be ace!!!

Sure you dont like THIS

Or even THIS

lobo? B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you joking? that just sounded like someone was trying to be annoying, gave me a headache.

fair enough if you're off your face in a club, but in the car, jesus, thats just annoying. ;x

Prodigy for me if its a thrashing i'm going for. Try to steer clear though, when the CD's finished your left thinking...poo where did my fuel go, how much rubbers left, hope the clutch and brakes didnt get too much wear... not to mention my underpants !

Prodigy for me if its a thrashing i'm going for. Try to steer clear though, when the CD's finished your left thinking...poo where did my fuel go, how much rubbers left, hope the clutch and brakes didnt get too much wear... not to mention my underpants !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO, yeh prodigy totally rip it, diesel power or mind fields are the best, even the early rave stuff is awesome, charly says??

Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow or In my Head

Jimi Hendrix - Easy Rider

Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go

The Music - Breakin

Kasabian - Club Foot

ZZTop - Lowrider

Incubus - New Skin

Or some good chilling musicccccc

Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground

:D

Weel it's always nice to hear when somethings about to go pop :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pfft I think that's why the other half does it... we have mini battles in the car haha, I turn the music up then he "discreetly" turns it down a few minutes later when changing gears :p or turns it down under the pretext of saying something and then leaves it that way :) i don't mind though.

speaking of which, I drove the car last night! haha i was well good (shut up Craig) but then this other car drove in and i got nervous and spent the next 10 minutes stalling it. Oopsie, sorry clutch!

Well I've been listening to the sweet sound of toyota the last couple of days since my new car came with a minidisc?!? player (I mean who uses them anymore) - And needs an expander for the radio or all I can get is a bad reception of radio2!!