is it just me or are glanza's gettting really common now, ive seen 3 glanza this week alone, before i bought my glanza i never used to see any, im from essex but never see any starlets anwhere else and the bad thing is that half of the glanza's ive seen are all chavved up with ripspeed wheels etc, suppose chavs are getting hold of starlets now and ruining em

Yea, quite alot of importers down near u ryan thats probably why.. I suppose being out of the big towns etc has its advantages lol.. Ive only see 3 different 1's around my area.. And thats very rare i do see them... Time to start saving for a silvia now methinks :thumbsup: hehe

inviteably they will be getting popular, prices have taken quite a big decrrease down to this global downturn,

dosent meen il be selling my v any time soon though

i say the more popular the better, we have places like here and tgtt to ward off all the goons which there dont seem to be as many of thenkfully,

Around bradford this year i`ve only seen 3 black GTs (one with std toyota rims sprayed black, one with rotas, one with the doobie kit) 1x silver 1x white (had a body kit on)....1 black glanza with red advans, and another black one.

Loads of N/As around tho.....

n/a's are everywhere, driven by old people or new driver's mainly.

Only 2 SR's I know of round my way, although 1 less now JAG has sold his.

Tis about 4-5 different GT's I've seen round my town, and 3 glanzas I know of

I see GT's a lot more than I see Glanza's.

For instance tonight I saw about 8-10 GT's and not a single Glanza.

Not 'common' round here, just popular. Bare in mind what's in the country now is pretty much all there will be since pretty much no companies will be importing for some time.

Tbh....if the "chavs" get beat by a car with "glanza"/"turbo" written on it they are more than clever enough to enquire as to what one is hence probably end up with one. In a sense it doesnt help the matter when Ep owners "race" with people who drive shitboxes/ people who egg them on......just a thought :thumbsup:

lol curt wasnt on about your glanza mate its lush i just saw a black 1 yesturday in maldon with wolfrace voodoo wheels and a fusiun sticker in the window lol made me laugh

any ways ive just seen a black gt and a black quadlight pretty much stock in south wooodham anyone of here? as im stayin round the gf,s just thought id add that in as we are talking bout how popular starlets are

yea i know mate lol

why would you ruin a glanza like that, fusion and wolfrace SOMEONE PLEASE BURN IT lol actually he has fusion tat will catch alight soon anyways.

there is shit loads round here they don't last very long tho people tend to turn the boost up on bog standard management, oh its so funny drivin past chavs at the side of the road with there dunlop tracksuits on with there turbo cars with smoke pouring out there bonnet HE HE HE

n/a's are everywhere, driven by old people or new driver's mainly.

Only 2 SR's I know of round my way, although 1 less now JAG has sold his.

Tis about 4-5 different GT's I've seen round my town, and 3 glanzas I know of

My SR's gone to Chatham :mellow:

So still local

Then u forgot to add my new V :thumbsup:

But if u include Chatham and Medway as local think the number goes up a fair bit

(Next town along from us for anyone not local)

More like 10 GT's and about 6 Glanza's or so

And theres another SR over there :)

Not seen any pikey ones yet tho :thumbsup:

So its still all good

Same here!!! :thumbsup: im only up the road lol!! Mine definitley isnt 'chavved' up

x

i know what he means i have so many chav's comin into my work ruining there nice jap cars by putting oi boi chav shit on them

yea i no curt funny aint it lol i let my little bro drive the glanza the other day, he shit himself lol considering he only drives a 1.2nova the little chav lol

he he he bit of a jump for him. i let my other half have a go in mine she loved it but it scared her a tad she is only used to a ibiza 1.4 8v.

whats happenin next sat then mate or u not decided yet