Glanza's and GT's have been common for years. Loads of glanzas around here. All appear to be chavs too :thumbsup: .

pretty shite aint it mate, wont be long till starlets will be getting bad rep like corsas :thumbsup: but in the end of the day i think starlets are wicked little cars so dont care wat other people think

As i say everytime one of these daft threads comes up.....more cars means more spares when the chavs stick them in a hedge :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you want exclusivity then i suggest you start saving for a bugatti veyron :mellow:

i know what he means i have so many chav's comin into my work ruining there nice jap cars by putting oi boi chav shit on them

Theres nothing worse than what could be a nice V, completely ruined by Halfords specials lol! Hmmmm niiiiiiiice

:thumbsup:

quite a few of them around my way now... there was a time when mkglanza was the nearest one to me that i knew about, although being a 98 sicaln was the nearest with a 98... theyre still a little exclusive!

I live in a reasonably small town and there are 6 glanza's locally. 1 of which owned by a total bimbo who admits she wants to be like paris hilton and knows nothing about cars! Another owned by someone who used to laugh at mine and my bf's glanza's., The other 2 are safe as houses! then there's mine & Ash's.

I live in a reasonably small town and there are 6 glanza's locally. 1 of which owned by a total bimbo who admits she wants to be like paris hilton and knows nothing about cars! Another owned by someone who used to laugh at mine and my bf's glanza's., The other 2 are safe as houses! then there's mine & Ash's.

I know wot u mean, i used to live in a small village and there was 4 other glanza's local 2 me (including my own). Have recently moved and I'm the only Glanza now :thumbsup:

Hi all

I've only seen 1 in Leeds (white Glanza) and a couple of Glanza's in Bradford. I do see a few GT's around Bradford but none in Leeds.

I guess its because its easier to insure the GT's as they are listed with insurance companies.

I know about max 5 glanza's in the Netherlands + some import companies who are trying to sell them way overpriced.

would make about 10 max I guess :thumbsup:

the same with GT's I only know a few GT's... so my car is still exclusive over here :thumbsup:

but we have lots more n/a ep7* ep81's and ep91's, mostly driven by older people...

Yea, quite alot of importers down near u ryan thats probably why.. I suppose being out of the big towns etc has its advantages lol.. Ive only see 3 different 1's around my area.. And thats very rare i do see them... Time to start saving for a silvia now methinks :thumbsup: hehe

:thumbsup: then the best way to go about it is make sure you have the biggest power about. and best looking lol

as for the Silvia. oooo i may have one for a project pretttyyyyy soon.. ill keep you updated though :mellow:

I know about max 5 glanza's in the Netherlands + some import companies who are trying to sell them way overpriced.

would make about 10 max I guess :thumbsup:

the same with GT's I only know a few GT's... so my car is still exclusive over here :thumbsup:

but we have lots more n/a ep7* ep81's and ep91's, mostly driven by older people...

When I went to the 'ring last year I noticed a lot of N/A starlets in Belguim too being driven by older people, saw a few tidy ones with MS designs bits and TTE spoilers

I had a look on pistonheads this morning to see what's about... fuck me there's just as many sheds as there are minters.

Shopping lists down the doors, halfords stuff, spray painted interiors (I mean the whole fucking interior not just bits and pieces), fucking waste of perfectly good cars, everyone has their own tastes and that's fine but for fuck sake it's obvious when something is just shit.

in the netherlands they arne''t common at all and i hope it stays that way.

a big reason for this them being RHD i think, for lots of people it''s a reason not to get one, happy with that :)

yesterday was at a shopping mall and on my way back to my car i see this guy totally checking out the V, so spoke to him and he was really chuffed to have seen a V in the flesh, guy new all about glanza's. So i asked what he drove and he showed me a minted RX7 that was parked up a bit further.

it's nice to get this kind of attention from propper car enthusiasts :)

On a sidenote, I travelled through 4 countries last month (NI, Ireland, England & Wales) and didn't see another EP on the road except for the event we were headed to. Might just have been a fluke but I thought it odd.

Jay

Must have just been fluke mate. They are alot in the south. I live in Fermanagh near the border and there always up here shopping because of the euro rate. lot of them have for sale signs too! Was 3 glanza's in my town but two were wrote off and the sole remaining one is the nicest but the guy is afraid of her! N/A's are getting more popular here tho. theres 5 and mine will soon be 6! 3 SR's! Most of these came from same guy. he brings them in from england n tidys them up! never seen a GT down here though