here she is :mellow:

has just about every optional lip i think?!

full recaro interior, trd carbon fibre speedo bit (gonna get the centre console done as well)

and one very happy chappy :thumbsup:

how i got it saturday

white4y.jpg

by midday sunday :thumbsup:

2766373640a10701601710o.jpg

2766373640a10701601755o.jpg

2766373640a10701601787o.jpg

2766373640a10701601834o.jpg

coilovers gal :)

in the body shop just now, hope he does a good job!!

then exhaust later on today with greame i think, then the carbon dash and leccy window surrounds next weekend i hope :)

done a bloody good job of the door and back arch, stone chips are so so just need a good tcut and polish id say and should be looking better!

will do boy, just going home, gotta take the fcd off tonight as well, so il have a look at the deflectors too

Thanks for the silicon on my drive :lol: This now has a proper exhaust on it courtesy of 'Graeme's Sunday Speed Shop' (aka my driveway and garage :wub:)

Once again i hate you for having a nicer car than me and you owning a V means i cant untill i move away! dont want people to think im copying! It was looking sweet on the road back from ness :thumbsup:

Oooh I cant make out what parts they are though.

If the centre section in the pic is the one you put on Im pretty sure thats standard, my Apexi is nothing like that, its straight through but with a resonator in the middle.

just the 2 leccy window bits, and the middle dash, but aint in the photo! think he will be a very busy man when you see the finished product.....!!

nah thats the one i took off, its 2" bore stainless with that huge back box in the photo

• 4 weeks later...