Little Fuckers Vandalised My Car

some bastard decided to randomly spray paint down the side of my car with black paint. i have a pic i might add later.

completely randam attack as they have seemed to have just driven down the street it was parked up on in sheffield spraying all the way down the row of cars. wankers.

took a good 2 hours of t cuting but its back to how it was before now.

they could have least have drew something decent, like a smily face or a cock! i would have left it on for a bit then!

im just glad its all come off. the only problem is i visit sheffield every other weekend and leave my car parked up in the same place for 2 days. im just worried about leaving it there now and dont really know what to do.

rather pissed off but no lasting damage done, just arm ache.

keiran

]

they could have least have drew something decent, like a smily face or a cock! i would have left it on for a bit then!

:p :P

Little bastards!! Atleast you got it off easily dude. Buy one of those cheapo car covers and chuck it over the car next time?

See you next tuesdays!!!

Can't trust anyone these days. You think they just randomly targetted that street? Say in a drunken blunder they just randomly drove down a street and sprayed out the window.

Arseholes.

yeah definately just a random attack, the area is rough as a bears arse and there is always nob heads hanging around and drug deals taking place. on the road there was 5 cars broken into in 2 days this week. i dont live in sheffield and no one other than my girlfriend knows me there or even sees me. i pretty much park my car there and then dont use it for 2-3 days.

if i put a cover on the car it would last 2 minutes before the pikey bastards rip it off to see whats under. i guess ive parked it there every other weekend for the past year and a half and this is all thats happened so quite lucky really considering the area. i just fear what might happen now as its just random vandalisation.

might just have to get the train now, but that means we lose a day of seeing each other as i would have to leave on the sunday so i can get to work monday morning and its bad enough only seeing each other the short time we get together. glad she finishes uni in a few months so she can come back to notts where my car is safe and sound!

dude, i dont know how u do that. i never sleep right or get settled when my car is anywhere but in my own drivway or my girlfriend's parents house. i parked in our uni campus 3/4 times last yr when i stayed with her and i shit my pants the whole time. how u leave it for 2/3 days in a dodgey area i dont know man! esp as your car stands out so much! i mean these c-pillar bars alone attract attention never mind a bonnet vent! u have done well to have avoided damage thus far mate, as u well know, people can be pure scum just for the sake of it.

im honestly relieved that there was no lasting damage dude, seriously. paint damage is not fun, been there done that. i know it might suck but perhaps the train for 2/3 months might be a safer option. i'm sure your mrs would understand if its only until she moves home again. i only see my mrs for 2 days a week and we live an hour apart, i know how much it sucks man, but hang in there and be safe with the car bro!

Phil.

Fucking tosssers!!!

So glad it came off and the car is OK

How about putting a web cam or a small CCTV camera somewhere watching your car at all times that its there?

Catch the fuckers then and spray paint there eyes :p

well the place it is parked is right outside my girlfriend house. she lives on bramell lane next to sheff uniteds ground. there is no other place to leave it and i can see it most of the day. but obviously you cant look over it all day and night and what has happend happend in seconds so you could not do anything about it any way.

my girlfriend is back in notts for the next two weekend so i have some time to think of a plan.

little fuck wits, i had this sort of shit before but some little twat decided to smash 2 windows and prize the rear window out and they didn't even nick anythin

I would do what Phil says if worst comes to worst. Buy a cheap run about if you can, and then you won't be so bothered if they damage the car.

People are shit heads though when they do things like that. So pointless.