Hi everyone,

I am a man with a camera and a love for cars! If you would like me to take some nice photos of you pride and joy or you other half :surrender: let me no! I can tailor the shoot to your budget but below will give you a rough idea on prices:

x1 Photo £5 (Sent via email in JPEG)

x3 Photos £10 (Sent via email JPEG)

£20 gets you the lot sent to your door on CD/DVD all in RAW.

All photos will be edited and touched up in Photoshop. No pictures will be taken using a camera less than 10 mega pixels!

If your interested I live in Medway but will travel (any further than 10 miles from ME7, petrol money would be called for)

I can photograph more than cars but if you have any questions non car related please PM as this thread is for CARS!

Below is a link to the last photos I took at the last Medstone Meets:

http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss242/s...mview=slideshow

NOTE: All money is going towards a nice shinny Flash Website for me! So get booking!!!

Yeah like Si said, those pictures speak so much truth! Your very good with the camera! :surrender:

One day man, il be taking you up on the offer, when I get a new car :unsure:

Brilliant cameraman, I may consider using your talents some point in the future

I would be more than happy to do your wedding Joey! Mikey Jay said if your planning on having Boudoir photos taken for him, he is happy for me to take them! However I cant look and must use the Force!

• 4 weeks later...
I would be more than happy to do your wedding Joey! Mikey Jay said if your planning on having Boudoir photos taken for him, he is happy for me to take them! However I cant look and must use the Force!

:thumbsup: is that so? Well we shall have to wait and see.

You can do my wedding photos with pleasure - saves me having to hunt around for a photographer :p

• 1 month later...
If you like! I couldnt pay you but could give you the pics for you portifolios for free! Still need money to buy my flash website!!!! So who want Jo and Laura on their bonnets? :p

:unsure: Unfortunately im not that good looking to go posing on a car bonnet - maybe we could do some tester shots on Mikeys car when we have our other photography done yes? lolz! :p