thanks for the comments everyone but there has been a major setback, my clutch just completely shit itself because the crankshaft oil seal has been leaking, as a result of this the wheels are up for sale and the original 14" shitters are back on, the oil seal has contaminated the clutch and flywheel so both need replacing and can't be fixed for 2 weeks, looks like i will be getting a lift from chanelle to jae :)

That sucks mate :(

Hope you get it sorted :(

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a update

ordered a majority of my stuff today and handed over a large wedge of cash lol

got a exedy clutch and a cusco flywheel, hopefully be with me in about 3 weeks as the parts are still in japland.

• 4 weeks later...
Glad to see the new arrivals mate. Get them on straight away man, should feel nice, be interested to see what difference that flywheel makes.

That clutch is lovely, you'll enjoy it :thumbsup:

Joe

same here bud i hate having a fucked clutch, its all getting fitted on saturday so it will be run in for medstone so i will take you for a spin.

is the pedal feel the same with the organic on there or is it heavier

i have had my clutch and flywheel fitted, the bite on the clutch is ridiculous compared to what i was used to lol,

the cusco flywheel has made a hell of a difference, the car picks up so well, still running it in but you can tell it feels faster,

went on a nice drive today to pick up my new wheels also to run the clutch in,

picked up some lush looking enkei wheels with bildo's help (greatly appreciated)

S8300933.jpg

S8300934.jpg

S8300936.jpg

thanks for the comments everyone, they will be staying this colour as there pretty much mint, i had Clearance issues with the front wheels on the callipers so i got some slim spacers and all is good now, seriously need to get my brakes painted, they are so on show and there like rust galore lol

• 1 month later...
Twat, I was going to buy that exhaust ;) lol

Should be a beast mate and external wastegate ftw!!

lol yeah i know bud but i needed it :thumbsup:

looking at the new wepr td04 equal length mani and the tial wastegates