• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of a update i got a laguna splitter and clear indicators and sprayed the indicator backings black,

it has really changed the front end it looks clean without those horrible orange things.

heres a few pics:

S8300712.jpg

S8300714.jpg

S8300715.jpg

thanks bud i am happy with it, just need a nice intercooler to be sitting in the bumper now, i am also getting my custom stainless centre section made up on the 14th of this month so can't wait

thanks bud. get it done then son, i expect to see you have them next time i see you :harhar:

not sure on what fmic to go for to be honest, not really wanting one that gives it shit loads of lag

thanks bud. get it done then son, i expect to see you have them next time i see you :wub:

not sure on what fmic to go for to be honest, not really wanting one that gives it shit loads of lag

Yeah yeah, well maybe when the car's outta the garage. As for a front mount don't get the hdi one mate, theyre well built kits but they are a bit excessive and need bumper choppage! :harhar:

Think i might go for a autobahn fmic, i guess it depends how much you want to spend mate.

Joe

prob gonna go for the japspeed kit to be honest and just get some heatwrap for the hot pipe and just cut out the numberplate recess.

it will look suttle but evil :harhar:

• 3 weeks later...

bit of a update

got bored looking at the misses wheels in the shed so i thought i would buy them off her lol.

also got my 2.5" straight through centre secton made up coutousy of pipecraft but no pics as yet

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

looks loads better with those wheels, as for the japspeed fmic thats the 1 i have and it fits perfectly just a tiny little shaving i took off, it didnt really need but i did it so it wasnt sitting flush with the bumper but the horizontal bar that supportss the bonnet latch thing gets it the way a bit i had to chuck it and now its a pain lol im going to have to make somthing up

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the comments everyone but there has been a major setback, my clutch just completely shit itself because the crankshaft oil seal has been leaking, as a result of this the wheels are up for sale and the original 14" shitters are back on, the oil seal has contaminated the clutch and flywheel so both need replacing and can't be fixed for 2 weeks, looks like i will be getting a lift from chanelle to jae :)

Cars looking great, I've got a question, how much did you have to cut the laguna lip for it to fit, if at all? I've got mine coming for my normal EP91 next month and was wondering how to cut it down to size if needed, etc.

Shafz.