• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luvly looking V

you and johny gt should come to barmston mcdonalds meet on a sundays and then go to sunderland near staduim of light on the night loads of luvly motors :thumbsup:

areet matey are the sunday meets at peel retail park????

• 3 months later...
mickey boy get some pics up ov yours mate

lol will do mate just trying to get some coin together so i can get that ram style mani so been biz selling havent had time and need beter pics the ones I've took look like I've been parked outside netto or something lmao ill add you as a friend if you wont so us glanza lads can give each other ideas :thumbsup:

i mate nee bother what you plannen on doing next lyk is it easy to get hold of one of them ecu mate

now mate there was a full apexi power pc kit on pistonheads in the toyota for sale secsion and he lives near you dont know if its still there like but have a look anywhy if not go for the jam ecu or mines ecu there the next best thing just hard to get hold of if i come across any i will let you know :thumbsup:

now mate there was a full apexi power pc kit on pistonheads in the toyota for sale secsion and he lives near you dont know if its still there like but have a look anywhy if not go for the jam ecu or mines ecu there the next best thing just hard to get hold of if i come across any i will let you know :thumbsup:

I've just had a look on pistonheads it not there but i belive there is one for sale on toyota gt turbo.com

were will i get a jam ecu from mate

Its just as hard to find a jam ecu or a mines ecu or a apexi ecu lol as they dont make them anymore in japan you can only get them if one pops up on ebay or on the forums i got mine off ebaymotors there is a company selling stuf on ebay motors called JPS trading ltd thats how i got mine off if you are after 1 there will be able to get you 1 as they are basted in japan and can get them all the time.As for the apexi ecu if you see one for sale for a ep82 it will fit our car but you have to by the wireing harness to fit the ep91 it costs about £150 for the harness you can get them on ebaymotors as well they sell them all the time :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...