• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely Glanza mate they look stunning in red.

Could you please fill out your location field on your profile so other members know where you're located. :)

Guest Enzo

starlets look by far the best in red, welcome to the club mate

Could you please fill out your location field on your profile so other members know where you're located. :)
thaks for the coments again thinking about striping the back out wot do yous think :lol:

Loving the car mate looks gorgeous.

Stripping out always depends on what you were thinking of doing in the back as to whether it will look good. The best ones to check out that Ive seen in the flesh are Nanglebadgers and Joz's starlets to see what can be done with stripping out.

Tbh if your not gna track it i wouldnt bother just seems like a waste of time n effort

Will save a bit of weight n it might make a bit of difference but its handy to have somewhere to chuck your crap or your friends sometimes :p

Wel thats my opinion :lol:

Definately agree with JAG. My plan was to take the back seats out, false floor it and carpet over it with subs on top and rear strut brace but the problem is that you cant have passengers then. If youre tracking it is is worth it to strip it out though as it really does make a difference then as I proved lol

I stripped out the rear just this weekend.

the rear seating doesn't weigh that much, si i put it back in, 2 bolts ftw! having chucked out the spare wheel +board+parcel shelf does make a nice difference i must say.

especially going round corners the ass feels much lighter and happier to follow round.

Thats about the pros, the biggest drawback is the noise, i got a emptied out HKS dragger muffler and it gets on my nerves sometimes :p

taking the stuff out is so easy, just give it go and see if you like it :lol: