Thought I should post this up again and keep you all updated on the plans for her. Need to get a few recent pics since getting her back on the road but start to finish here goes...

She began life as a bog standard 1/3 Starlet Solida 1999

25042007173.jpg

Straight away new rims were added, 15" Fox R3's

18062007001.jpg

Next step was fitting a TTE Exhaust

12082007020.jpg

12082007022.jpg

17082007025.jpg

And also the mother of all sound systems :lol: Only joking but still a pretty sweet job with much Kudos to Audio Advice for the install

25082007027.jpg

25082007026.jpg

20042008201.jpg

25082007028.jpg

Then we have crystal clear repeaters and indicator covers with Silvatec bulbs for the chromey gleam of course

25102007070.jpg

Then came de-stickering and also a set of colour coded mirrors

19042008200.jpg

Then after taking her on a track day resulting in her being completely stripped bare and also a sunstrip being fitted which has now come off (not for long) she received a front strut brace

Photo091.jpg

The final mod so far is the lovely comfy EP82 GT Bucket seats which are still comfy as hell!

Photo104.jpg

Thats the car up to now. Future mods planned are a set of crystal headlights which should be received and fitted by the weekend hopefully, a new shiny sunstrip and possibly full body graphics (the wifes mum owns a sign company :p ). Past these mods it will be all down to money what else is done and down to impulse more than likely as well haha.

Feel free to comment Id love to hear what you think and any thoughts you have on the mods.

@ Enzo

the install was a job lot by Audio Advice over here who dont do cheap all in the install was 1150 I think the doors worked out to 180 for door and a pillar not 100% on that.

@Galliano

trust me the graphics I get will look mint. Benefits of dating a signwriter :lol:

@ hill_bill10

am looking to get tribals running up the bonnet and over the roof, possibly look at doing tribals over the doors as well but depends on what the wife suggests. Might be a tester for a full vehicle wrap for her but thats less likely. Would be getting them done in graphite grey which would look pretty sweet on the silver.

The crystals I got off ebay last week. Just a lucky find they went to me only bidder for £30 + £55 to post from japan EMS

I know couldnt believe the find was just browsing through and found it.

Heres hoping I can be used as a tester for the full vehicle wrap that would be sweet but a little unlikely. Tribals should look good though especially in graphite grey :lol:

Also a little update will be getting a cf din slot with cup holder since I miss having these haha, which means the centre surround and ashtray will be getting done in carbon fibre look as well as the dial surround

Another little update even though I should be saving money for uni haha.

My DIN slot cup holder finished in cf has arrived along with the lubbly jubbly crystal headlights :D

Both should be getting fitted on Wednesday so I will get a few pics up as soon as I get a chance

• 3 weeks later...

A quick update all the pics are still stuck on my pc at home so need a chance to upload them lol.

With thanks to a UKSC guide Ive moved the head unit to the cig lighter spot and put the din slot where it used to be... And yea I might have broken the DIn slot when I was bored lol but the cup holders sucked anyway they were too small for even a can of coke!

On a happier topic the headlights are fitted however one of the little socket joints was broken so they swing a little lol but they need off for MOT so doesnt bother me lol

Will get pics up asap when I can be bothered haha

• 2 months later...

Alright figure Id better give you all a quick update on the status of my wee Starlet.

She has been a little neglected lately with personal problems taking control of my life but now Im back Im sorted Im single and my wee car is gonna get some money and time spent on her again haha.

Plans for now are a spoiler (TTE hopefully), strip out the rear and do all of the work Ive always said I wanted to :( Some of you will know what that means haha, and also since MOT is coming up I better get preparing! Need to change headlights and get four new tires!

Other than that everything is going to be more little touches. Still looking to get some more graphics put on but unsure as to where to go with it. Still tempted by tribals but not sure and need to get back in with the ex gf's mum so I get it done cheap haha.

So watch this space! Hopefully Ill have some updates soon. And if I ever remind my lazy ass I wil post the new pics of the headlights etc haha.

Well crystals normally will....

Although mine dont have a CE mark on them so technically theyre not road legal. Also one of the clips for the alignment is broken so its impossible to properly align them. Also the bulbs need changed anyway since I have bright blue sidelights haha.

As easy to change the whole things.

Do yours have a CE mark on them?

ive got an n.a starlet aswell, ive got a sub in it aswell, its only 1000w but it shakes my mirror like crazy and makes horible shaking sound....do you have this problem aswell??....how did you get over it?

ive got an n.a starlet aswell, ive got a sub in it aswell, its only 1000w but it shakes my mirror like crazy and makes horible shaking sound....do you have this problem aswell??....how did you get over it?

Get a quieter sub :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...