The Revenge List.

just thinking how pissed ,for lack of a better word, would you be if this were to happen to u lol. some good payback likes :thumbsup:

yeah i reckon the little twat would keep his mouth closed after that lol

you guys are nuts why so pissed off. just shag his missus up the farter no disesus up there. and why not just get a bb guna and put a nice wound on the middle of every pannel just one so it dents and leaves a hole then the windows out and then the tires that would be the worst i can think of the now, and totaly untraceable. lol

Best one ive ever heard of.... was a guy.. tht actualy done it as a hooby.. didnt ever get caught.

What he would do was... (i dont know this chap just someone i spoke to did)

At night when this so called dude was goin out for a night on the piss he would always take a knife out and a small socket set with him not for to attack anyone or self defence.. nono...

The chap took his stuff out so that when he left a club he would slash the front windscreens seal all the way round and pull out the windscreen without damaging it. he would then jump into the car... and steal the steering wheel out the car.. then place the window back in the position it used to sit.

So next morning the owner of the car would come out... car looking perfectly fine the way they left it... to only get in the car and find that there was no steering wheel... they would be like WTF?????????????

Now that my friends... that is what you call AWSOME!

3) knock sh*t out the father while hitting him with a DDT in the dogs holly deed from earlier

4. chemical metal down the door shuts, very funny watchin him tryin to get in his car.

Those 2 had me LOL'ing :thumbsup:

:D god its the ubes! ... infact i think what i would do is just get gal to sit in the guys garden....

i mean wtf do you do with a guy standing in your garden who you dont know..

• 1 month later...

HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS THREAD

what about a shovel to the head lol problem solved

thats not a prank my friend thats last resort lmao but il remember never to piss you off :D

How about fuck his missus? Now thats what you call ultimate payback. :D

Damien

see i like this guys thinking hes my sort of person haha

got a prank war going on at the minute

my mate emptied a pint of milk over my car thinking it was funny.i went absolutely mental as milk stinks when dry and its very very hard to get off. so he woke up the next morning the find 90% of his car covered in very dry and set concoction of milk, eggs, flour and water all miked together and splattered on everypart of his bodywork

1-0 to me i think