• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys :)

I've just bought some clear indicator lenses from ebay :(

+ i have also done up my rocker cover and a few bits and pieces around the engine bay - pics will follow at a later date, been very busy lately :thumbsup:

I know this might sound a bit stupid but im new to starlets so im gonna ask anyway, do the bump strips on these cars just peel right off or do they leave holes that need to be filled in, Cheers

Nice car Bon, lookin sweet

I know this might sound a bit stupid but im new to starlets so im gonna ask anyway, do the bump strips on these cars just peel right off or do they leave holes that need to be filled in, Cheers Nice car Bon, lookin sweet

All you need is a hairdryer/heat gun & bug/tar remover to get the glue off no holes left :thumbsup:

All you need is a hairdryer/heat gun & bug/tar remover to get the glue off no holes left :thumbsup:

wat 'bug/tar' remover did you use, because i was told that you can get it of with an 'eraser wheel'

[post=0]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Strip-Off-Eraser-Wheel---Helps-remove-old-stickers_W0QQitemZ350248653494QQcmdZViewItem

whats better?

by the way very nice starlet n/a, i have a green 1, but its not in very good condition :)

When I took the bump strips off my old Astra I found the eraser wheel to be a lot quicker mate!

Car's looking good dude, just need to lower it and chuck a spoiler on the back I reckon :)

Yeh man - going to get a spoiler today :) springs will be soon aswell. thanks for the comment :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for the long long wait for a reply from me been rather busy and not bothered with the net much - yeah everythings going well except for that gear box lol will be sorted soon hopefully :D loving the car so much such a nice drive :wacko:

haha jap plates will go on aswell soon :lol:

yeah kudos to liam d for sorting out my wheel aswell :lol: saved a few pennies there.

"rite now slam that bastard for the love of god" haha will do j dont worry :lol:

over and out for now.