How Does Extreem Ep/ Uksc Compare To Other Clubs

Guest Enzo

this is just a quick question to you the members,

im constantly trauling loads of different owners clubs from arround the world to see what other people are up too, whats new, cool and what features other forums have to make extreem ep/uksc better

how does uksc compare to other clubs/forums that you have visted??

a second question

i have quite a few more plans in store + the flash site will get to a fnnished state fairly soon

but i have just under two weeks off and with my comitment to this club, what other things do you want to see + forum features?

People are much nicer and more helpful on here.

I've been on some forums and you just get the reply n00b but on here people actually answer you question, they may have a little laugh aswell but you still get an answer.

Also i think the for sale section on here works really well..i've bought quite a few things from members on here and never had an issue.

Gonna drop you a PM man, found something really good the other day on a site so I decided to start collecting some data, but i'l PM you it to make it a surprise if you like the idea :thumbsup:

Other than that, maybe a Gallery? I'm sure thats been mentioned before though.

Il have a browse around and see if we can find some new ideas though.

uksc is the nuts geo, i used to be a member of skyline owners clubs and i found the most of the members arragent twats.

on here everyone is friendly and happy to help if you have a problem

Just you man, loads of others here say they get help when they need it. I would put it down to you asking questions nobody knows the answer to though?

Another thing we need to do, promote the fact that we keep having to move topics to the designated technical section? And how we urge you to post in the correct forum when asking a question. You will find that the ones in the know monitor those forums more than the general section :thumbsup:

this forum is soo much better than other forums ive been on.

It has good technical information which is actually correct!

When people give you advice on what to do when you have a question or a problem - They answer it accuratly

Its well organised with lots of sub catagories making it easy to navigate - unike the u.k micra forum. Which is using some 18th century software!!

I have been on uksc for roughly 2months, every question i have asked someone has got back to me, everyone is so happy to help you with any problems you may have. I like the way you dont have to post a certain amount of posts before you can pm people. Its easy to use and not confusing whatsoever. You have done a great job Enzo.

All the best

chanelle x

Hey Geo bud, UKSC is awesome! some lovely chaps on her... but i find that complicated or technical questions dont always get answered (this is probably as a large percentage of people have an N/A so the turbo knowledge isnt quite as large) so i tend to just pop over to tgtt for the odd dilemma in need of a quick fix, but yeah it is a very friendly site.

it's been nice to see it develop into what is has in the time i have been here, and glad i have been able to support the club as a donated member, as the changes have definitely been for the better :thumbsup:

I do find TGTT hard to use, maybe were more N/A orientated here though? Either way I like how this site is free untill you feel the times right to donate. Unlike TGTT, when you want to show them something you have to cough up the green.

Were working on the technical and wiki sections though :thumbsup:

Think the club is very informative , a great bunch of people who are friendly and answer any question put forward.

Must admit the info provided on this site has taught me a lot about starlet's. Feel I have learnt a lot from being on here!

The site has a much more professional feel than other sites I have visited, everything is well laid out easy to navigate. Much easier than TGGT.

Some kind of big regional meets would be good, i.e. In between counties so more than one, or several groups could meet. Think that would be coool and help make us an even tighter group.

Other than every one being really friendly, I would say the information side of the site is really good too!

Not alot of other sites I have been on tended to have much relating to information.

I dont know if that's because with car clubs that are a general club, and not specific to one make, that they don't tend to feel they need information in specific areas.

But I like that I could come on here, and search through technifcal section and almost always get some help.

I would say a gallery would be good like Galliano pointed out. I know we have a rides section, but I think it would be good to have a Members Section.

Paid members only. And you can add a picture of them, then a few recent of their cars with some info on both their interests and work their car has. But just a gallery rather than place where people can comment.

have to say great site keep the good work going ,much better than other site for me not very active here will the post etc but i'm here everyday ... :thumbsup:

Hands down the best looking forum I have come across :thumbsup:

Loving the new look, always enjoyed being on here, its been nearly 5 years!!

Still one of the easiest sites to navigate even with the new changes.

Bring on the flash site :thumbsup:

Ive been on here a long time and think its very good, even though I sold my Starlet nearly 2 years ago im still here so you must be doing something right!! :thumbsup:

My one little "annoyance" about the site though is the amount of text speak thats on here, when I joined there was none but in the last couple of years Ive had to read the same post 3 or 4 times and still not understand what it meant!!

Can something be done about it?? Things like to as 2 or you as u is acceptable but anything else is just a pain in the ass.

Pauls right, text talk is really annoying. Maybe i'm old before i'm young but it just bugs me to hell and back. Now I have my moderation abilities, I do find myself having the urge to edit their post to normal english, but I don't do it. Though I think we need to crack down on this.

why would you be on the uk micra forum :-S lol

Well my little brother is getting a k10 or k11 for his first car. So i go on it occasionally to find some information.

Micra Sports Club purely sucks. That is all.