Right so i have had my Starlet for a couple of weeks now and i thought i should probably start a thread as i plan to start tweaking it soon.

Its tidy as fuck apart from minor scratches and a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, no dents or rust what so ever.

It is a 1.3i 16v, 59k, one previous owner, full service history & asian racing green :thumbsup:

Paid £1000 for it, seemed like a good deal, what do you think?

IMG_4316.jpg

IMG_4318.jpg

IMG_4319.jpg

OPTIONAL FOGS!!!

Love the car, nice colour and good condition man! The colour is Tropicana though mate :thumbsup:

And also can you please fill in the rest of your profile fields? Thanks :thumbsup:

Looking nice and tidy mate, will look forward to seeing what you have to do to it! by the way what are your plans?!

Cheers pal.

Plans so far are fairly simple-

Rota GT3's or Rewinds in gold w/ polished lip (dont know if rewinds will suit it?)

Tein S-Tech springs

KYB shocks

Whiteline anti roll bar

Gloss black roof

and getting rid of the badges n bumper strips

Going for smart and simple for now :thumbsup:

The rewinds would be a fresh look but needs to be complemented with a wide offset and sat on its arse :lol:

That means ditch the Tein springs idea as they are pooh and get some coilys and get it scraping :lol:

The rewinds would be a fresh look but needs to be complemented with a wide offset and sat on its arse :lol:

That means ditch the Tein springs idea as they are pooh and get some coilys and get it scraping :lol:

If love to slam it on its arse mate but my estate has some evil speed bumps on it and it would just be hell.

Might just got for the GT3's although they are common as fuck.

I heard Tein springs are some of the best you can get for the starlet?

But dont lower the car as much as they say, which isnt the end of the world due to my estate.

Theo, I think you need to sign up for JAE :lol: You will be the only Tropicana Starlet :lol:

Sounds like a right laugh, would be well interested in coming & its near to me.

I will see how much i have done and if im satisfied i will sign up closer to the time.

Dont want to be too badly shown up by all your creations :lol:

Haha ok then il come, what costs are involved?

Got a bit of £ at the moment so im going to sell the tein springs when they get here and go for some coilovers and the rewinds.

That way i can have it sitting at 60-50 mm for everyday use and put it on its arse for JAE :lol: