• 2 weeks later...

dude i have a question for u that i would very much like u to answer.

your car has come fitted with factory option front fog lights.

can u PLEASE tell me how you turn them on?? what i mean is, what have the factory provided you in the interior to switch the front fogs on and off with?? is it a seperate button from the rear fog light?? can u show us a picture please as NO ONE has been able to answer this question for us EVER on UKSC! you are our only hope!

Phil.

Pretty sure its a switch the same as the rear fog switch like in the GT's and Glanza's, dont see why it would be any different tbh because there was enough room in my n/a for a switch next to my rear fog switch.

well Mr smarty pants, in a glanza its on the stalk! so HAH!!!!

if its a switch beside the one for the rear fog then thats grand, but i have to know!!! its driving me NUTS! if Theo can confirm thats its a seperate factory switch then that will calm me down!

BUT I NEED TO KNOW!

Phil.

well Mr smarty pants, in a glanza its on the stalk! so HAH!!!!

if its a switch beside the one for the rear fog then thats grand, but i have to know!!! its driving me NUTS! if Theo can confirm thats its a seperate factory switch then that will calm me down!

BUT I NEED TO KNOW!

Phil.

Hi Phil, yes it is a seperate switch, it is in the dash to the right hand side of the steering wheel.

Also a quick update, still not got the coilovers on due to a hectic few weeks, heading over to a pals house shortly to do some bits and bobs on his eg K20 conversion and hopefully find the time to stick them little beauties on my starlet.

Will upload some pics if so :)

Sorry for the poor progress i have had a hectic few weeks in terms of time and finances so things have been set back a little.

cheers dude!

anychance of a pic for my archive next time your takin pics please?

all the best with the project and your mates too!

Phil.

Yeh of course mate, waiting for the weather to clear up so i can clean her up and take some new pics so it should be this weekend.

Could be lower :p

Looks awsome, almost rat:D

haha cheeky bollocks, yeh the steely's do make it look a bit rat, better than the trims for now though.

want them white speedline's someone is selling on here but wont have the cash for a couple of weeks :)

& yes it definately could be lower but where i live is a new build estate with them nasty bastard speed bumps, its already scraping on a few of them so any lower would be asking for trouble, moving in october and if the area is more suitable believe me it will be on its arse :)