Thoresby Jap Show

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure mate just name the time and place!

Mike

Sweet, thinking like me, keirz, you, Andybill and his mate greg and my mate Alex if he comes. Could meet at mine again although i dont think my neighbours would be to happy about that. ^_^

Sweet, thinking like me, keirz, you, Andybill and his mate greg and my mate Alex if he comes. Could meet at mine again although i dont think my neighbours would be to happy about that. ^_^

Good idea. Maybe need to think of somewhere with a decent sized car park close to your place (pub, petrol station, shop etc etc).

Would be up for this !

Good idea. Maybe need to think of somewhere with a decent sized car park close to your place (pub, petrol station, shop etc etc).

Yeah possibly Phoenix Park mate the place opposite the BP petrol station, would pretty much be a straight run from there to thoresby ^_^ .

Would be up for this !

Sweet, ill let you know the details when we've planned it matey.

Ive jsut got off the phone wioth classic shows ive reserved a club stand for 10-12 cars so were good to go!! As for advanced tickets i think it would be a bit tight to sort payments, get tickets to me and distributed to evreyone in time!! but the club stand is sorted !! ^_^

Ive jsut got off the phone wioth classic shows ive reserved a club stand for 10-12 cars so were good to go!! As for advanced tickets i think it would be a bit tight to sort payments, get tickets to me and distributed to evreyone in time!! but the club stand is sorted !! ^_^

[/quo

where about is the show ??!! i want to go !

1)rob_bower

2)liam_D

3)kierz

4)MikeGlanzaV

4)CRAIG-SR

5) Alex ( Liam_Ds mate) hes still a possibly though.

6)Greg ( if can get time off work )

7)Andy Bill

8)Driver

9)pick ep82

10)Wilcox

mate of mine with a black glanza says if theres space he will defo be there he will prob convoy up with me and craig

no problems just keep adding them on the list if there definates and ill ring next week and add a few ore spaces on!! :angry2:

it opens at 10 am till 4 pm ill try and get there before to get us the best spot!! :wub:

1)rob_bower

2)liam_D

3)kierz

4)MikeGlanzaV

4)CRAIG-SR

5) Alex ( Liam_Ds mate) hes still a possibly though.

6)Greg ( if can get time off work )

7)Andy Bill

8)Driver

9)pick ep82

10)Wilcox

11)Mark (Liam_ds mate again)