Ola everyone, i have a question for u all. I recently swapped over my original cluster needles for a set that i got off Rich a few months ago as he'd painted them a cool colour that matched the needles in my gauyges, the water temp one is runnin fine and the speedo one is ok tho i think it needs recalibrated due to the wheels, it feels about 5mph quicker than it reads. However, when the ignitiion is switched off the petrol needle falls to the EMPTY line and then rises again when the ignition is switched on, whereas my original needle stays at the level of petrol in the tank. I know alot of cars have needles that return to 0 when the ignition is switched off like my ma's clio and bro's seicento, so my question to u all is : WOT DOES your PETROL NEEDLE DO WHEN THE IGNITION IS SWITCHED OFF?? Does it return to zero or does it stay where it was??

Let me know please peeps! Thanks.

Phil.

Yeh mine stayed mate, i think you might have put the needle on at the wrong angle or the actual mechanism upside down as i did this when i first made the dials for my cluster. Try that, i know it sounds daft but its possible.