Where shall I go from here? I'll not be keeping the car either way, shall I repair then sell? Sell as is? Glanzify the front end? Or strip it? Can't put it in the for sale or breakers section as I have no idea how much it is worth as a whole or in bits?

Car is logged as Cat C- Total Loss, can easily be repaired and if need be, i'll do myself to a high standard. All damage is bolt on so nothing serious, as far as I can see, only parts that need replacing are:- Slam panel, bumper, bumper cross bar, o/s/f headlight, o/s/f indicator, plastic bumper mount, o/s/f headlight surround, bonnet and expansion bottle.

Any ideas or interest, offers or anything, let me know, car does still run and drive alright,

Regards

Damien

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0009.jpg

Photo0010.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

Ouch!, now that's a sad sight :).

I'd take a good look under those wings if it was a frontal impact. Unless you have already, of course.

Let me know if you decide to break it.

Best of luck mate.

If you break mate, how much would you want for the wheels?

Might even be interested in the car if you get shot of it dirt cheap - but i'm doubtful of that so wont be able to show too much interest in it.

Are you okay though? No lasting injuries are there?

Hey bud.

What happened? More inportantly are you ok? That car was mint aswell.

If you keep it i will have a bonnet, front bumper and headlights in about a month. Although one of the headlights im not 100% that the clips are ok. Drop me a pm bud if your interested.

chanelle x

Ouch!, now that's a sad sight :) .

I'd take a good look under those wings if it was a frontal impact. Unless you have already, of course.

Let me know if you decide to break it.

Best of luck mate.

Indeed it is, wings are fine, bumper bar and the chassis rail took the force , was only a low speed impact, if I decide to break it i'll keep all the TTE/SR bits for another shell, and cheers matey.

Damien

If you break mate, how much would you want for the wheels?

Might even be interested in the car if you get shot of it dirt cheap - but i'm doubtful of that so wont be able to show too much interest in it.

Are you okay though? No lasting injuries are there?

I'd keep the wheels if I broke it, tyres are only 3 weeks old anyway. And if you want the whole car, make me an offer, as a job lot. And yeah i'm fine, no injuries whatsoever, just a bit of neckache the next morning.

Damien

Hey bud.

What happened? More inportantly are you ok? That car was mint aswell.

If you keep it i will have a bonnet, front bumper and headlights in about a month. Although one of the headlights im not 100% that the clips are ok. Drop me a pm bud if your interested.

chanelle x

Hey, was in stop start traffic on motorway, was in fast lane wanting to move over into middle, did the usual procedure, mirror, indicator, mirror, blind spot, and just as I went from mirror to blindspot and starting moving over, the guy infront slammed the brakes on, worst thing was, there was nothing infront of him for the best part of 50 yards:(

And yeah, you'll have to let me know, if I don't have the car, i'm sure the person who does will be interested. Many thanks

Damien x

Glad to hear your ok mate. The shock isn't a nice thing at all.

It hurts to see your pride and joy like that and due to somone else as well, never a nice thing.

But, I really am glad the damage isn't too bad and that everything else is ok. Including yourself!

All the best, Iwan.

Glad to hear your ok mate. The shock isn't a nice thing at all.

It hurts to see your pride and joy like that and due to somone else as well, never a nice thing.

But, I really am glad the damage isn't too bad and that everything else is ok. Including yourself!

All the best, Iwan.

Thanks matey, and it sucks, big time, and yeah, damage isn't so bad, but still not good:(

Cheers

Damien

DAMN!!! Sorry to see this matey, especially after having a noisey around it at the dyno day :)

I Have a standard N/A front bumper in the garage that you can have for £20 if your interested in repairing it. Its in 6P2 green though so will need spraying white.

I'm in no position to offer what you would hope to get from the car man, my highest bid would probably be £100 right now. Like I said I doubt very much that you would let her go for that so I won't waste your time. Although I would like to say that you should seriously consider repairing! We have loads of sources here on UKSC so you can find the right deals from the right people!

I'm in no position to offer what you would hope to get from the car man, my highest bid would probably be £100 right now. Like I said I doubt very much that you would let her go for that so I won't waste your time. Although I would like to say that you should seriously consider repairing! We have loads of sources here on UKSC so you can find the right deals from the right people!

I'll sell you the bare shell for that:P

Damien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...