• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have my 4EFTE intake manifold to try, as its going on an NA there is no need for the big sensor on the one end so i wanted it removing as i had time at work today i lasered myself a blanking plate

Before with big ugly sensor

100_2325-1.jpg

100_2326-1.jpg

After with plate :lol:

100_2327-1.jpg

100_2328-1.jpg

Jim

I now have my 4EFTE intake manifold to try, as its going on an NA there is no need for the big sensor on the one end so i wanted it removing as i had time at work today i lasered myself a blanking plate

Before with big ugly sensor

100_2325-1.jpg

100_2326-1.jpg

After with plate :lol:

100_2327-1.jpg

100_2328-1.jpg

Jim

polishh itt!!!! im guna get mine done soon :(

random question but think its on page 2, what induction kit did you use? like what car was it made for, what make and where you get it? if you could tell me please :)

random question but think its on page 2, what induction kit did you use? like what car was it made for, what make and where you get it? if you could tell me please :)

It came from Jap show mate, one of the trade stands were selling random pipes for £5 each, my mate brought it for his almera GTI but then decided not to fit it so i fitted it on my GLanza, dunno what car it was actually for though

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

decided i wanted a nice relaxing night tonight, so what better way than to tinker with the car in the sun :thumbsup:

Photo003-1.jpg

Photo002_001.jpg

Photo001_001.jpg

the induction kit is temporary i need to get myself some samco elbows to get from standard airbox to throttle body

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...