• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks mint mate :thumbsup:

Just wondering what you done with the little clips that fixed the grill to the front panel. I just put a 98 spec front on my sisters car and we need the clips if you arent using them (cant tell but im guessesing you cut the grill)

i broke 2 of them mate the other 2 are sat in my tool box, we use clips like that at work if i can find some that will fit ill pm you some pics and if interested post some over to you

Jim

Think you should spray the cooling pannel blue aswell.

I had my flog light wired like you'res now. thanks for the tips/pics

Dan.

no problem mate glad the pics helped

i considered painting it blue but think ill just put a couple of blue graphics on it like the Id-Workz logo and maybe a UKSC one

Jim

i broke 2 of them mate the other 2 are sat in my tool box, we use clips like that at work if i can find some that will fit ill pm you some pics and if interested post some over to you

Jim

Any news on these buddy?

cheers for the comments,

dont worry about the colour Idrees mate i have decided to just blast the wheels over with gloss black for the shows this year then get them refurbished proffesionally in the winter. possibly end up a charcoal with a blue lip.

Jim