Ok, yesterday afternoon i recived my stuff from ToyTuning....

Martina has been in regular contact with me and she has said they are sorting out all orders and things at the moment the best they can and as quick as possible, she sais they are a little snowed under but everything WILL get sorted eventually. They are trying their best. They are also NOT going bust, far from it. She hasnt told me exactly all the difficulties they have been having but i can tell their having a few at the moment. I know its not an excuse for the delays some people have seen in reciving parts or refunds on money..etc but i really do think you will see your money and/or your parts eventually.

The fact i recived my Livesports kit is a sign that their OK and things are getting sorted.

It litterally only took a few days from the time Martina said she was posting it to the time when i recived it yesterday afternoon.

Enzo mate, give Toby and Martina a chance to sort it out, dont remove them from UKSC or anything like that.

Hope this has put a few peoples minds at rest.

Rhys.

Its too far down the line for them now mate, its good if they actually deliver what people have been waiting for but I'm pretty sure people won't be going back to toytuning in future.

They already have been removed from uksc and I'm pretty sure they won't be welcomed back.

They were already removed weren't they? They messed alot of people about, not only that, they're playing with money that is not their's, regardless of how snowed under they are, they shouldn't have let things get as bad as this. They've brought it upon themselves, it's only them who can dig themselves out of the hole.

Damien

They are also NOT going bust, far from it.

Nono, we never said they were going bust, they have loads of custom.. just not sending the items out is their problem.

They have already been removed and throughout everyones agro with them, I for one certainly wont be welcoming them back.

There is no excuse behind coming onto this forum for a while browsing around, and not actually answering any questions asked by any of us in the numerous amount of topics in relation to the company.

No words have been sent to anyone but you, count yourself lucky you got your stuff Rhys, as theres so many people (I have actually lost count) that are still waiting for their items and will be viewing this topic envying you.

I know they have done a fair bit of "damage" and stuff.....but i think they will sort everything out eventually.

I may well buy more stuff from them in the near future im going to have a chat to Martina and find out if they actually have the bits there and make sure they can put them to one side with my name on them BEFORE i go giving them any money.

I shall ask Martina/Toby later are they sorting out other peoples stuff for them. If im the only one their speakig to ill do my best for you all.

I was just letting people know the situation thats all. :lol: nothing more nothing less. Hope it doesnt p*ss anyone off that ive recived my parts, wasnt meaning to boast or brag, just to let people know that maybe all is not lost just yet.

Too late to beg for forgiveness, they should give people the things they've paid for and leave it there.

They've caused a huge amount of shit for a LOT of people, they have had their second chance and they blew it on a rather dramatic scale.

it's not only letting people wait for ever on parts(if they ever get them at all) but it's leaving people complete in the dark about whats happening.

that is totally not acceptable for a trader. certainly when is proven that they are logging in on the forum but do NOT RESPOND at any questions all.

it takes bloody 2 minutes to fill everyone in on the fact that they cant cope and are trying to get all parts out.

not trader worthy in my opinion, not worthy at all.

im glad you got your body kit mate but its not alot to do with them anyway as there body parts are sent from envey proformance, toby just charges a handaling fee on top of the envey price. i know this for a fact and i feel the same as most toytuning are not worth dealing with! customer service is shit! and that is far more important than choice of product or cost and theres no excuse for the lack of service they have shown their customers.

Yeah i guess your all right i just hope people get their bits and/or money back.

Any way im absolutely f*cked if i dont go through toytuning for some of the things i wanted because i find the bits TM-Developments do very limited compared to toytuning.

Will just have to try bidding on stuff from japan now.

correct me if im wrong but wasnt we in this situation 6 months ago (obviously not to this extent)

but i remember them f***ing about and p***ing people off at christmas time and everyone waited patiently

so they had a chance then so the answers eiva keep giving them chances and we go through this every 6 months

or going to somewhere like TM-developments and getting our stuff within a few days

i personally know what im going to do

Yes, this is why they have had their chances and I don't blame the Admin for not wanting to give him another chance. Toby had over a grand off of Geo (admin) and took his time to refund him the money when he got fed up with waiting for the parts. This story alone is what let Geo lose faith, he even gave him that second chance believing they were sorting it out and then squandered money from him too. I don't like saying it, but I do hope they can pay everyone back and then go down the pan.