Well ladies and gents here is my 1993 EP82, waited forever to own one and ive now had this for 2 months and wouldnt swap it for anything, personally i dont think ill move from jap cars now.

Specs, the car has a blitz dump valve, AVA custom breather hose, lower mileage turbo and its been ported, turbo exhaust from shrilanka, apexi boost controller, air filter been brought through to front bumper, front and rear starlet strut braces. Its been rolling roaded at 142.7bhp@wheels at AVA. Its been lowered 40mm allaround with 15" Wolfface Voodoo alloys.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0008-1.jpg

Spent only an hour just now with grease removal, t-cut and polish to do my engine bay and thought it came up not bad lol

Cheers for looking :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVA charged me £60 for an hours rolling road but the more there is then the bigger the discount, i went with a car club last year and we only paid £30 for front and rear wheel drive cars and £35 or £40 for 4wd, and you also get a print out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Was just flickin back thro some of the older pages and came across your GTT man, dunno how the hell i missed this before, my bad!

Thats a hell of a feature mate! Nice work!!! Theres some calender contendant pics in there for sure! Enter them in the calender thread dude, thats a hell of a tidy motor u have there! I like the one bottom row, second from the right!!!!

Nice one bro! :DB)

Phil.

curent speclist for people wandering lol

Blitz BOV

WickedEP Turbo Back Exhaust System With De-Cat

HKS FCD

HKS Actuator

HKS AFR

HKS SLD

Ram Air Induction Kit

Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller

Uprated Fuel Pump

Magnecore Performance Leads

Front + Rear KYB Shocks

-40mm TRD Springs

3G 20 Groove Discs

LSD

Ported Wastegate

Front + Rear Strut Braces

Momo Steering Wheel

Air-con Removed

15" Wolfrace Voodoo Alloys

what lsd is that or did it come with the car?

• 6 months later...

Okay fella's and fella ... ettes? ;) after not being on in a while and being rather busy organising funds for the car so i can arrange my future plans, i thought id treat the car to some new rims and lenses. Old lenses i had the orange was "attempted" (haha) to be cracked up resulted in the indicators being cracked. The car is still running the same spec at the moment, spec being:

Blitz BOV

WickedEP Turbo Back Exhaust System With De-Cat

SARD RRFPR

AVA Custom Breather

HKS FCD

HKS Actuator

HKS AFR

HKS SLD

Ram Air Induction Kit

Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller

Uprated Fuel Pump

Magnecore Performance Leads

Front + Rear KYB Shocks

-40mm TRD Springs

3G 20 Groove Discs

LSD

Ported Wastegate

Front + Rear Strut Braces

Momo Steering Wheel

Air-con Removed

Me and Rosco decided we were going for an RR at the end of the month to see what the cars get at the moment as we think it could be rather close (and to settle a little discussion :))

Future plans is still the Blitz K24 and that wont change, however i have adjusted my plans ... slightly ;) i thought i would try the TD04L just now until i save enough funds to get the Blitz K24 kit in, cheaper option and will give me power i want.

Updates, now i have fitted my new rims i purchased and thanks to Topgear.co.uk, i bought Rota Grid's in white with the Toyo upgrade. I had stripped my back abit with backseats being out, but since ive harnesses the carpets wernt sitting right in the back, so f*ck it and out they came with every other bit of plastic but the rear pockets and the spare wheel :D .

All opinions welcome and let me know what you think so far ;) next up is Blitz LM FMIC in June with new WEPR dual core rad and fan for the upcoming TD04L.

2003_0117Image0001.jpg

2003_0117Image0004.jpg

2003_0117Image0006.jpg

2003_0117Image0010.jpg

2003_0117Image0012.jpg

2003_0117Image0015.jpg

2003_0117Image0022.jpg

Hope u enjoy the read and i didnt bore u with my shit ;)

Iain