12 Jackson Fans Have Committed Suicide

The man behind the world's biggest online Michael Jackson fan club has said heartbroken followers of the star have committed suicide because of his death.

Gary Taylor, president and owner of MJJcommunity.com, said he understood the tragedies had mostly taken place outside of the UK but he believed one may have been British.

"I know there has been an increase, I now believe the figure is 12. I believe there may have been one Briton who has taken their life," he said.

"It is a serious situation that these people are going through but Michael Jackson would never want this. He would want them to live."

Source : http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/M...200906415323308

Why though ? :)

The whole MJ thing is now boring me. It was a shock on thursday but its now tuesday and we still haven't heard any sign of the end. His songs are now in the hits (what the fuck!?) and every other song is MJ on our local radio station. Its giving me headache.

Sad bastards being suicidal about it, its not the end of the world. I have no time for these twats.

They can't they are dead. lol

:) made me laugh

yes he was a big lose to the music business but i think its abit OTT for people to kill them selves.

As for when we will hear the end of it..who knows..we are still hearing about princess diana and she died in 1997 (i had to google that haha)

wat the fuck

thats mad

i bet theyve never even met him before its really weired

could understand if it was some one really close like the other week when that couple jumped off that cliff cause their ill kid had died. that was different and although hard to see you can kind of understand but to do it over your favourite popstar is really really sad

Ha Ha ha ha ha ^^^ Love it! Poor Lewis!

But it is silly people killing themselves over it, especially when his fans reckon he's not actually dead!! So many stories, so much rubbish!

hes not dead! hes on a remote private island with elvis, marvin gaye, tupac n biggie. they are releasing a compilation album next year :) itxs gona be awsome

hes not dead! hes on a remote private island with elvis, marvin gaye, tupac n biggie. they are releasing a compilation album next year :p itxs gona be awsome

You say that, but when I was at high school, one of my friends was totally convinced that Elvis, Tu Pac and Biggie were all living in Cuba together and pretended to be dead so they could live a peaceful life!

Someone told her as a joke years and years ago, but she believed it and has ever since!! :):):p

hes not dead! hes on a remote private island with elvis, marvin gaye, tupac n biggie. they are releasing a compilation album next year :) itxs gona be awsome

Didn't know he was on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here.