Now That's How To Drift!

ooow first time I have seen the 2nd one. Quality vid though :)

Cant decide if I like the first or second more, second has way better setting and tricks in it I think :)

Lol Rubix I used the word "drift" as a loose description :)

And yeees it's a 4WD and not something like a Silvia/AE86/similar but the vid is pretty damn cool nonetheless :)

Lovely video impressive stuff but too "staged " for my liking!!

Isnt Ken Block a US Rally driver Rubix? Thought he was a champion rally driver anyway

i do believe your right sparky he competes in the x games doing rally cross he competed against colin mcrae in the x games and think he beat him once but could only of been once as mcrae was a god and you can't beat a god mcrae must of let him win though :) lol.

lighten up a bit wullie lol you know its a good vid the guy is skilled (not as much as mcrae though) but there is no taking it away from the guy that he is good.

McRae VS Ken Block

and as you see the only reason he beat him then was cause he rolled it :)

definately some amazing driving. drifting is so much fun especially when you are riding passenger in the car, so much more enjoyable.

even better when it isnt your car that your in and if it breaks you have nothing to worry about

i agree to an extent with rubix but still you've got to give the guy a hell of a lot of credit. Practiced or not i don't think many people would be able to do half that stuff he did on the vid. To get such precision like getting through some cones while going sidewards that are just bigger than the car in length apart is an achievement. and i don't care what anyone says but to drift out of that warehouse nearly backwards and swinging the tail out about half a foot from the edge of the ground is amazing. one mistake and hes into the water.

the only thing you can say is that is a seriously modified car thats been specially adapted to his needs but still he's an awesome driver

dont care if it was staged or not... it was pretty dam cool. none of us normal chaps could do that. i like it the video looks the part

it would be more dangerous in a rwd car in my opinion...

every driver does that on tracks.. maybe not two days or so... just the night before and in the morning to get a run of the track to learn it before the "REAL" track drift or race.. there normaly called Warm ups.

Liked the video fair enough im not going to drift the sh** out my scooby down to my local store and buy a pair of DC's but hey!

I agree, great to watch a skillful driver. But his fashion, the fact he's American and all that toddle is unappealing. That is staged like top gear lol. Probably can only afford one high speed camera for example and it's located several different places there. I think theres a behind the scenes vids of that stuff too. It does make you look a lot better. He's still very good though and the video is very cool. I don't care whos driving. Also im addicted to slow mo stuff, looks amazing.