Look Who's Selling Their Skyline!

Dave, what an amazing find haha

is true it is nice, im going to go meet him this week with it, I've foned as a punter, but i either want my intercooler or me cash...

I've got a few mates coming aswell

^^^ good lad go get it the dick

right thanks to dave all those people who are yet waiting for their items or refunds to come through now have the perfect oppourtunity to meet the man himself face to face. so do what dans doing and ring up interested in the skyline, take a load of mates with you ang go confront him face to face

He's not just selling it though, he is open to a part exchange with another drift car.

Dave

Yeah, but if you read the rest of the ad dude, it says open to p/x on drift cars upto the value of 5k and the rest in cash. So he needs at least some amount of money.

Genius idea Dan!! This is a great oppurtunity to get your money back, take a couple of big built mates and leave him no space to run, and then just say..

"ooh, nice Skyline, but what about my Starlet parts?" :surrender:

yeah but if he knows your turning up at said time im sure he could put 2 and 2 together

best of luck if he turns up on getting your money back

hmmm....

i dont understand.... they day i sold my glanza... the new owners had ordered some coilovers from him, before i had chance to warm them about the company... 2 days after driving the car home... the coilovers where there. Posted. Within 3 days!?

Strange.

probably new him personally or something

i cant work them out some people get them straight away and some never do

what a brilliant business ey?

only can be arsed to complete orders they can be arsed too