Stolen! Nissan Skyline Gtr V-spec 2 R32

this is my mates car got stolen last night

this is my best mate car got stolen last night if you here anything Personal Message me asap or call the number THE WHEELS IN PIC ARE NOT ON THE CAR ANYMORE IT HAS SOME 17" BBS STYLE GTR WHEELS ON IN SILVER

My Skyline has been reported as stolen.

This happened last night in Oakerthorpe/derbyshire between 11.45pm and 1.20am.

You all know wht it looks like so i you see or hear anything please ring me on 07791090292

Words can't describe how i feel at the moment.

Thanks to everyone who came to help search for it last night.

DETAILS are,

Nissan Skyline R32 gtr v-spec 2

Resprayed in Bayside blue

L755 DKH

DSC01088.jpg

DSC07828.jpg

Such a shame, as sparks said it is stunning.

I hate people that go round stealing cars, SCUM. My dad got his brand new merc 320 stolen after owning it for two weeks, was worth like 40k. Was found in south africa 1month later :)

chanelle x

yep, it'll probably be in a garage somewhere getting new plates and a respray by now. hope its found soon cause as chanelle said most of the time they'll be exported within weeks

yep, it'll probably be in a garage somewhere getting new plates and a respray by now. hope its found soon cause as chanelle said most of the time they'll be exported within weeks

It was only found as a bmw next to my dads merc had a tracker on it. Has he got a tracker on the skyline bud?

chanelle x

was a nice car he was running it in when he ran out of petrol, so he parked it up the best he could locked it etc hazards on alarmed etc etc ,walk off to get signal as he was in the middle of the country ,got some petrol when his mate came ,went to get some petrol came back and it had been stolen they must have draged it onto a trailer or pickup as there was drag marks in the gravel .police have been told and have no record of it yet and dont want to help like normal

put it this way they have stolen of the wrong person .......

.police have been told and have no record of it yet and dont want to help like normal

put it this way they have stolen of the wrong person .......

As I said in a similar thread the other day police are useless CUNTS!! :surrender:

Good to know he wont let it go that easily and nor should he, hope he finds the little scag heads!!

if they had a truck and theres gravel marks theyve probably winched it on

make you sick the nobs

and good i hope your mate hunts them down and hacks their manhood off lol

Sickening mate.. fingers crossed he gets it back and hopefully in 1 piece.. You wanna keep your eyes peeled on ebay or something incase they strip it and sell it off :surrender:

I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO OAKTHORPE, I WILL BE KEEING AN EYE OUT. IVE SEEN THIS CAR IN THE FLESH BEFORE ALSO.

I am very suprised its happened around here, so i doubt it was someone local... what i meen by that is, that its probably not around here anymore.

Mitch