Michael Jackson's Ghost At Neverland

I saw that this morning on The Sun website. Considering that no one realised it was there until the video was posted on You Tube it does seem to ring true.

Normally I don't believe in this kind of thing, but it does look like something walking across the room. Not just some 'orb'.

Freaky!!

that looks believable and as it was live when it was recorded no special effects could have been done to it and i doubt you'll have been able to project an image like that with and special equipment without editing it on tape. the fact it was live makes it interesting

Okay.. reading the suns website, I have established some posibilities, some say it could be a crew worker shadow? If you look carefully at it, the shaddow comes through the light too, and shadows on the floor up the hallway.

I'd like to see the full live cut though, to see if they go on talking as if nothing happened.

This said, i'd be tempted to believe it but ive never beleived in ghosts so.. It still looks rather genuine and the fact that they supposedly didn't know it was there.. But why look down the hall like that?

i just don't see how something like that could be a shadow

a shadow would be on the floor or on a wall and be dark against a wall

not see through and what looks like in the middle of the hall not against any surfaces or ought

thers a couple videos explaining it. one saying that its a shadow cast from someone in the other room or through the window but then the next part says that for a shadow to appear vertical you ther would have to be someone standin directly infront of the light source ie the window and goin y my own mind now that would just be a flat shadow on the wall so im gonna say that i might believe its a ghost. mostly because it appears to have feet and not like a normal shadow that just kind of trails out to the base of wherever it comes from. BUT its amazing what people can make look real these days even if ity was live.

You are right the shadow should have someone infront and the relfection you can see. But loads of reasons why this could be, light angle for one changes everything. Reflections, reflected shadows, then the size of the shadow, judging from that he would have to be close as it is quite defined. Then you have the delay from actually live T.V could easily be whacked in there during that space, it's only a simple edit thing for big companys. It is not a ghost. I reckon it was definatly chucked in there as an attempt to make publicity, the amount of publicity that news company has from that. Was a prime oppertnuity especially with the gullable minds of today. Made loads from that I bet.