i swapped my glanza for this 1990 205 2.0sri turbo with genuine dimma kit.

i've already had to re-wire alot of the electrics after nearly having a fire.

next mods are 6 speed gti6 gear box, lose the show cage for a 6point cage and theres also a few other bit & bobs i gotta do.

the car needs a little tlc on the interiour which im in the middle of doing.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

i know it wont be to everyones taste but all comments welcome :)

cheers kyle

that looks sweet mate, ive got a 205 with a mi16 lump in it running twin 45 carbs its a proper track slag, bitches my glanza anyday, what does yours go like??

you have the god of all pugs mate. mi16's are fast as fuck and twin 45's?? i bet thats loud as fuck haha

as for yours mate it deffo has potential. dimma kits are quite rare looks sweet as mate. deffo put some money into it though you can get it looking sweet as bud. keep us posted

Top motor. Pug 205 Gti's are the bollocks!.

The Dimma kit really suits it well. Do you have the mahoosive rear wing that used to be on the rally car?

lol na im not a fan of mahoosive spoilers.lol

yeah its crazy fast it wheel spins in 3rd when the boost comes on :) it handles amazing aswell, its got the wider 309rear beam & with the spacers its wide as fook. i'm getting it chipped, upgraded actuator & fse(1bar boost) next month which should see 220bhp, it leave scoobys for dust as it is now :)

Nice pug gti big fan love the dimma.

I had a red pug gti and was so close to geting a 205 GTi 1FM! The rarest of all 205's hot hatch ever made and only 25 made.

spotted one on someone's drive up for sale £800 and it was mint only 80.000 miles just had know mot the chap selling it just had to change the private number plate then it was mine.

one week later got a text off him and his dad watched something on tv about the 205 1fm and are worth £4500.then wanted £3500 was gutted so never bought it.

anyway my pug gti scan0002.jpg

you have the god of all pugs mate. mi16's are fast as fuck and twin 45's?? i bet thats loud as fuck haha

as for yours mate it deffo has potential. dimma kits are quite rare looks sweet as mate. deffo put some money into it though you can get it looking sweet as bud. keep us posted

mate you wouldnt believe how fast the pug is, crazy

Oh yes the Dimme split rims and spoiler would make it look soooo much nicer!!

Loose the Ebay induction kits and baileys valve aswell :)

Other than that its pretty nice cant see it lasting very long though :)

• 6 months later...

Very nice!!! :)

My little brother's got a Rallie shell based track weapon he's building up (stripped), with the best suspension bits from a GTi, and a Saxo Vti(?) 1.6 16v - should be a screamer, might even get bike carbs and megasquirt! We might put those sleeper "steel look" alloys on it, mat black or course.

Solid mount rear beam, modified front x-member, some really expensive WMS mounting bits ended up being turned into spacers for that (little G##).

Drop me a line if any WMS bits would be handy! ;)

WMS-pug.jpg