My starlet's progress thread!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sweet mate hw much the reflets set you back?

She ent low enough mate :D GET IT SORTED!!!!!!! :D ;) ;)

Oh yea lets see some pics of the painted wipers n scuttle panel :D

Find me a lower one and ill think about it ;)

Reflets were £48 i think from toyota. The scuttle panel and wipers are just gloss black mate. nothing exciting. just tidies it up B)

• 1 month later...

In the words of Borat himself:

"IT DIE!!!!"

Welll not 100% sure whats fukked yet, but its abandoned at my uni in edinburgh no moving anywhere, been using the glanza last couple of days.

I went to start it other day to go home and when i turned the key the worst rattling noise youve ever heard started and it wouldnt fire up. Initial thoughts were "knackered starter motor not engaging and making a fukkin wierd noise" but the more i think about it, or ask about it, might be bottom end thats away on it. :blink:

Need to get it home this weekend to get a look but i'm working all weekend. GAY. I was gonna be selling it this month anyway so not too bothered. Will be getting split for selling if the worst comes to worst folks!

cheers for all the comments but.....

ITS ALIVE! haha! Insurance company sent someone out to uplift the motor. My battery was dead from turning it over so the guy hooked up a battery charger and it started straight away :blink: I'd left my lights on and drained the battery, and what I thought was rattling was the starter motor turning and nothing happening! Feel like a dumb ass, but it was wierd because all my ignition lights and shit worked at the time :S

Who cares at least its working!!!

Anyway... It was going up FOR SALE anyway so nows the time. Want rid before xmas me thinks.

Enzo mate, coilovers will be coming off it regardless, they're worth more separately so PM me if your interested.

So motor is FOR SALE WITHOUT COILOVERS. :D

nice motor man, sad to see it go have you got a post up for your V yet men lets have a look-see

the glanza is my mums car si. its being sold for a legacy twin turbo though, she doesnt like the glanza.

i'm not 100% on what i want next. i'll put pics up when i get it. probably be a honda so i'll get ready for a slating from all you boys :blink:

the glanza is my mums car si. its being sold for a legacy twin turbo though, she doesnt like the glanza.

i'm not 100% on what i want next. i'll put pics up when i get it. probably be a honda so i'll get ready for a slating from all you boys :D

freakin honda turning glanza drivin bastard! :D

well that was a turn of luck really mate! good luck with the sale mate you did the starlet proud regardless :blink:

peace out ian :lol: