My starlet's progress thread!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers folks.

Joz, yeah something like that! glad you like it.

Yeah its laquered dude, will polish it up next week when its all properly hardened. Need to paint the sides still inside because they just look dull as fook next to the new paint. Gotta do it right! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another update ken

Rest of the inside is now sprayed! Well happy with results.. ;)

P9040004.jpg

P9040006.jpg

P9040011.jpg

car2.jpg

Then i got the buff out and did the bonnet because it was looking a bit flat, then polished rest of car by hand ;)

P9040019.jpg

It aint flat anymore!!! ;) :D

Photo-0211.jpg

During last week I also painted the rear lip. Needs redone because paint reacted and I didnt put enough paint on to be honest!

car4.jpg

Sorry bout rain, I live in Fife :D Can see the rain running off the freshly polished paintwork though :D

Respray isnt happening just now, the guy that was doing it has been dossing about and its too late now, i'll spend money on other things like a 5efe if i can ever bloody find one that isnt gonna make me bankrupt!!!!

Awesome work Wylo mate!

Some inspirational DIY going on there, will save you loads in the long run rather than going to a body shop!

Well Done!

Look forward to seeing more!

p.s Rear looks way meaner now its colour coded! Pukka!

Peace Out

Joz

• 3 weeks later...

ALRIGHT..

car looks mint. cant find owt i dont like about it.uv probably been asked before but wat is front splitter off. wud look mint on my SR. get turbo conversion aswel..i can personnally reccomend it. never had so much fun.

keep up the good work.

underfined !

ALRIGHT..

car looks mint. cant find owt i dont like about it.uv probably been asked before but wat is front splitter off. wud look mint on my SR. get turbo conversion aswel..i can personnally reccomend it. never had so much fun.

keep up the good work.

underfined !

Cheers mate ;) the front splitter is from a Seat cordoba :D

Cleaned the car today. So I thought id get the camera skills (or lack of) out.

Note no badge on the front and new rear lights. Rear splitter is painted now too along with scuttle panel and front wipers gloss black as they were chipped and faded.

Comments welcome, good or bad! 8)

Starlet4.jpg

Starlet5.jpg

Starlet1.jpg

Starlet2.jpg

Low enough? cant touch this! ;)

Starlet3.jpg

Starlet6.jpg

Starlet7.jpg

;)

Cheers folks!! Lovin all the positive feedback ;)

Yeah Luke the spoiler will finish it off on the outside, last touch it needs to be honest ;) Cheers Joz, i'll take award for most slammed with pride :D It doesnt rub at back at all, its too stiff, occasionaly at front when on full lock but thats it!

;)