Anyone Fancy An Evo 6 Tme For 4k....

Why the fuck would you even bother??? You could probably buy and insure one for less money than this goon has spent (£1000's???) on this piece of shit.

I mean, how stupid would you look pulling up to some lights next to a 1.6 Saxo and it rinses you?? ohh my god!!...the shame the shame!!! :o

What a douche.

I personally think that car is pretty mint.... how hard would it be to do an engine transplant on it? He's done a good job in my opinion regardless...

And i dunno what the playstation comment is on about, but i've got playstation/DVD player/ Screens in my car!

STE91 !:o:p

CK

I personally think that car is pretty mint.... how hard would it be to do an engine transplant on it? He's done a good job in my opinion regardless...

And i dunno what the playstation comment is on about, but i've got playstation/DVD player/ Screens in my car!

STE91 !:o:p

CK

That's all good if you actually have a good car with a bit of poke.

But look at all the money this fool has spent on his fake Evo, when he could of just saved the money, saved a little bit more, and bought the REAL thing instead of wasting money on other things.

It's just as bad as someone spending thousands on a 1.2 Corsa...a total waste (in my opinion).

That's all good if you actually have a good car with a bit of poke.

But look at all the money this fool has spent on his fake Evo, when he could of just saved the money, saved a little bit more, and bought the REAL thing instead of wasting money on other things.

It's just as bad as someone spending thousands on a 1.2 Corsa...a total waste (in my opinion).

I spent £4000 on my 1.2 corsa lol

Damien

LOL

each to their own... I've spent probably around £5000 not including buying it, and i've got another £5,500 just shortly gettin spent on it... CRAZY is what i say, but.. if its what ya fancy doin?!

CK

• 3 weeks later...

waste of fuel junior trust me haha

and all i can say is whats the opposite of a sleeper? cause if some chav pulled up next to this in his gsi corsa and smoked it hed go around to all his mates thinking his shitty lexus lighted corsa with rip-speed wiper arms is the absaluto dogs ffs

FAIL in my opinion!!!