Booked in for my theory today and i have to wait 3 weeks till i can take it, meh.

Found out also that i have to wait about 7-8 weeks for my test!!! I mean sigh.. i just want to drive freely :p:)

yeah...but...you see....you are in the Yellow Tree clan - ergo, they will fail you cause you are fail!!!!!!!!

Black Ice Crew members dont even have to sit a test, we just roll up and they hand us licenses - for free!

Phil.

You are a rule breaker!!!

Tree massive' speaking is only allowed in Tree massive' threads!! Please b4n yourself for an hour :)

Booked in for my theory today and i have to wait 3 weeks till i can take it, meh.

Found out also that i have to wait about 7-8 weeks for my test!!! I mean sigh.. i just want to drive freely :p:)

Dont worry i am in exactly the same boat - got to wait 6 weeks to take my theory and hate to think how long it will be for my test. I have been told that the min i pass the theory i gotta book my test though as im "more than ready" apparently.

Arghh scary stuff!!!! :)