for questions regarding jae

Guest Enzo

sorry guys toured to titp this wknd so feeling abit ruff...

yea you would tell at the gates weather you are part of a stand or just a day tripper..

ENTRY TO JAE IS £20 PER CAR FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND FOR ALL CAR CLUBS AND ENTHUSIASTS.

GENERAL PUBLIC ARE £10 PER ADULT, PLUS CONCESSIONS

Yeah if someone could clear this up it would be great. When i roll up to the gate on friday can i just pay for my weekend stay there and then and then drive onto the UKSC patch????

thats the exact criac bro, when we get there ill get a few tinnys out then set up the tents.....

Graeme what time would you be interested in leaving for touring down bud?

@ Phil ill check multi map and see were you are coming in, if its on the way we could hook up in convoy if you wish matey :)

@si 6 would be dandy for ariving but with so many roadworks i have not really decided on a time. im open to sugestions.

by the way should we get a power point for the stand?

have i missed out any questions?

is there anyone from the south east ( around gatwick airport) wanting to leave at 3.30 pm on friday for this. pm me if your interested to keep this post clean.

does anyone know what times the gates close on friday incase anyone is running late.

@ Enzo. i think a power point would be a great idea. dont suppose anyone has a fridge to keep some tinnies cold ?????

hi guys anyone know what time we need to be there on saturday morning as cant camp over because of the baby. I have an in car cool box but wont be down til saturday if thats any use to anyone at all.

Let me know details thanks guys

ian

Anyone else traveling from the essex area saturday morning let me know

Get on that multimap dude, tho i suspect i'll be too far west for u mate. I'll hit the shops in the local town before i head to the grounds, do a bit of 'stockin up'.

If theres anything u want me to pick up or have suggestions (number of baps/burgers etc etc) msg me dude.

Phil.

im not sure at the moment what time well be heading off at on the sunday shelly at the mo.

@emz at the ticket gate around the side, say your on the uk starlet club stand then pay your entrance fee, they will issue you with an arm band and thats it,

hope that helps people,

any more questions just ask ;)